Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

l Incognito Critics l 95 l HAPPY DIWALI!!!!! (Page 149)

hmmm... IF-Dazzler
hmmm...
hmmm...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darpan12...

Okay so it goes like this, I have overload of assignment to do plus a lot of revision for the test. i have been chillin too much. That is not the main reason, R (the girl i like) pissed me off big time. Not once or twice but tonnes of time.

PS. I was bloody told that the 1st year is chilling and not a lot of work. IT IS A LIE. A BLATENT LIE. %$%"%"%&"&($( %("(

See Ankit, I knew your pain before you even told me. I am a very good psychiatrist.  Now like I told you before, just relax, don't over-stress and wait for her to fall in love with your lucious lips.

session break while I LLLLLLLLLLMAO

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  

hmmm... IF-Dazzler
hmmm...
hmmm...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

Lets finish it soon guys. Humzz, sing a song Embarrassed

SING A SONG?????????????

You are thinking about songs, while your fraand's hart has jus brokeded?

how could you?

lavienrose IF-Stunnerz
lavienrose
lavienrose

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by totallyfabulous

Originally posted by -Mannu-

Yeah khaana banana! I can cook Daal-chawal and halwa very wellLOL
Aaj kal I'm learning ''ladoo banaana''

laddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OMG, you have to give me the recipe.  YOU MUST!  I love besan kay ladoo. I tried it once and burnt the besan cuz I over cooked it and added too much oil so the paste became so runny.  LOL

Hhaha! I also love besan ke ladooo. Oh you want iski recipe?  Hmm take a kadhai or whatever you want :S No no kadhai hi lena uske baad mix gram flour and ghee over a low heat, i think. Keep constantly stirring to avoid lumps.When it releases a khushboo to samjho it is ready. Then remove from the heat aur use thanda karo. Oh add sugar and nuts to the gram flour and mix thoroughly. Aur fir uski gol gol balls banaoLOL Chalo besan ke Laddoo are ready :D 

Oh yes don't add too much oil this timeLOL
Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
darpan12... Senior Member
darpan12...
darpan12...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by totallyfabulous

Okay so it goes like this, I have overload of assignment to do plus a lot of revision for the test. i have been chillin too much. That is not the main reason, R (the girl i like) pissed me off big time. Not once or twice but tonnes of time.

PS. I was bloody told that the 1st year is chilling and not a lot of work. IT IS A LIE. A BLATENT LIE. %$%"%"%&"&($( %("(

See Ankit, I knew your pain before you even told me. I am a very good psychiatrist.  Now like I told you before, just relax, don't over-stress and wait for her to fall in love with your lucious lips.

session break while I LLLLLLLLLLMAO

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  

You are indeed.

Nahhh its not about love or whatever, she done my heading today. lmao! The thing that pissed me off the most was when i told her not to hand in this Assignment, and the first thing she does is hand it in. I didn't do any work on it and i was so stressed because it was actually worth a lot of mark, i think 5% or something. Anyways, would it be a good idea to take my revenge and do the same thing to her? lol LOL
hmmm... IF-Dazzler
hmmm...
hmmm...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
mannu, I require specifics when cooking?  How much besan, suger, oil?  And do i add the sugar at the same time as oil or after.  How long do i stir after adding suger?
roxthefox IF-Sizzlerz
roxthefox
roxthefox

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Then perhaps you should stop listening to miserable songs and get cranking on that assignment of yours. What does this assignment pertain to anyway? And first year is chill, trust me. It's even more laid back in the U.K, because their school system is so much more slack. I don't know what you're going on about. You're chatting shit, m8.

LMFAOOOO ANKIT KI RIDHIMAAAAAAAAA! Ok, why'd she piss you off? And are you lot a couple?
darpan12... Senior Member
darpan12...
darpan12...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roxthefox

Then perhaps you should stop listening to miserable songs and get cranking on that assignment of yours. What does this assignment pertain to anyway? And first year is chill, trust me. It's even more laid back in the U.K, because their school system is so much more slack. I don't know what you're going on about. You're chatting shit, m8.

LMFAOOOO ANKIT KI RIDHIMAAAAAAAAA! Ok, why'd she piss you off? And are you lot a couple?

Yeah i am ganna do it in a bit, i just came back from uni. Need to relax a bit you know, i was super pissed.

Trust me Soha, there is soo much to do. I have 22 hours of lectures a week and my flat mates were like WTF they have only 10 hours. I ain't even joking but than i guess its only coz i have taken this extra hard course.

Nah we are NOT a couple yet. We just been going out (as friends) that is about it ATM.

Edited by darpan12... - 19 October 2009 at 11:18am

Go to top