Bhaskar back on "BHASKAR BHARTI Blog"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sam_88

Groupbie

sam_88

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Friday, October 9, 2009

Guess Who Is This? Bharti? No! Bhaskar (Guest Blogger on Bhaskar Bharti)

Yesterday I was back on Bhaskar Bharti, standing in flesh and blood in front of my alter-ego Bharti, My Best Friend Payal and my maa. It was an emotional moment for me. There was a glint of surprise as well as profound shock in Bharti's eyes. Maybe she couldn't believe that she (that's me in her) standing in front of her! Maa looked relieved; there were tears in her eyes….I wanted to go run and hug her…but I stood there freeze in that moment of my existence tying to absorb what's going around me and within me.

Payal..I was so happy to see Payal…my best friend who has always been a great support to me-through thick and thin. I can't thank her enough. And most of all I was looking at Bharti who made it happen; I thought she was just like me and to an extent she is but her emotions, understanding, laughter and caring nature could never really match with mine…anyways.. Lots more to talk about…. Hope to see you more around…take care and peace..

P.S : I am hosting a new show on Sony Entertainment Television called Dance Premier League. I along with Sara Khan will be hosting this 13 week long show! Hmmm really excited about the show ! …tonight will be the auditions where Salman Khan, Arshad Warsi and Shamaik Davar will also be there…so don't miss that…and join me on the show....you will find me updating DPL stuff here DPL OFFICIAL FAN PAGE
Posted by Bharti Speaks at Friday, October 09, 2009 6 comments

COURTESY- bhaskarbharti.setindia.com

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92Vedika126

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhaskar back on "BHASKAR BHARTI Blog"" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
it was Eijaz who was guess blogger but am guessin DPL forgot to tell him he was bein to right handed for them and audience didnt take to him as a host, when he wrote that.

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hi ejoo lv u in DPL.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top