*-Goddess Of Beauty Katrina Kaif Heaven-*23,83,89 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Crystal-

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Neeluuuuuuuuuuuuuu *Faint* wooooooooooooooooooooooooow❤️☺️😍    I am speachless sweet heart i dont know what to say ☺️ omg wooooow! its sooooooooooooooooo beautifullllll and sooo gorgeousssssssssssss☺️ woooow its reaally realllyyyyyyyyyy stunning☺️ soo awesome and sooooo amazing!! its just out of this world its sooo pretty and soo cute and really really sweet and sooo adorable awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love the front page its really perfect i am totally in love with it 😍 love every single thing about the front page i am mad about it cant stop starring at it!   THIS IS THE MOST GORGEOUS AND BEAUITIFUL FC I HAVE EVER EVER EVER SEEN!😍    let me start with the title:

i love the title its just perfect and gorgeous love how u have used the letters etcc.😍 beautiufl done dear!

Loveeee the first thread its simply perfect love the title its gorgeous and love the pic u have add it wooow its really really really stunning and love the banner and love the coloring and that banner to the links are just perfect u ahev set it up soooo gorgeous neeluuu😍 

I am totally in love with the banner for the memberlist amazing and sooo gorgeous its really stunning simply perfect love the way u have add it the best!!😍 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the birthday calendar its simply rocking and perfect iiant omgggggggggggggg its the bets birthday calender for ever its simply awesome awwww really apperiate your hard work sweet heart love the ballons and love how u have add it the dates and everyhting😍

The banner for Qoutes on Katrina are just out of this world me totally in love with it i love it loads wooooow toooo good sooo stunning and i just loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors u have used dear😍 Woooow thank u sooo much sweet heart for adding the personal qotues its just sooo gorgeous and stunning u ahve add it them in sucha  great way awesome colors used :)😍

Love the brand banner its really beautiful and soo gorgeous amazing awesome love it dear😍 

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the filmography banner its perfect and soo gorgeous 😍

the color are great which u have add it in the performance thread😍

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG faint on the spot woooooooooooooooooooooooww i am totally in love with the interview thread wooooow gorgeous and sooo stunning work doen dear the banner is sooo beautiful 😍 omgggggg and love the way u have add it the links which they not showed omgggggggggggggggggggggggg stunning babydoll its just perfect woooow its rocking love this thread and i cant wait for more interviews to be add it here me soo excited love this thread awesome awesome awesome work done angel love this thread gorgeous coloring used :)😍

awwwwwwwwwwww the creation thread is soo cute and soo sweet love it amazing dear😍

THIS IS THE BEST FC FOR EVER ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD ITS PERFECT!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU NEELUUUUUUU🤗 🤗🤗I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF U ANGEL🤗 I AM SPEACHLESSS I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS PERFECT FC ITS JUST THE BEST HAVE NO WORDS🤗

THANK YOU FOR THIS FC JAANUUU🤗

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH🤗🤗

MANY HUGGESS & KISSES TO U ANGEL🤗

Ok before i reply to ur message let me jus say that ur the sweetest person ever!! Thnk u crysiee this FC is not possible without u😛! Ur jus the livliest, funniest, sweetest cutest member we have😛!! I love u loads!! Dnt give me all the credit for this!! U helped me loads on this too!!

Thnks for suggesting such a adorable title👏😍!!  Im glad u liked all the banners for each of the siggys!! Jus to remind u that the main Kat banner is not up but will be in a couple of days and that banner is simply gonna rock!!

The interviews and other links waz ur idea so the credit goes to😛!! Thnk u for that🤗!!

Im really happy u liked the FC crysiee means alot to me!! Thnk u soooooooo much hun!!

Love u loads and loads❤️

Hugs and kisses🤗xx

Neelam!
Originally posted by prabzz123

omgg !!!!
crystal esssaaay  or whaat  LOOL!!

🤣🤣🤣 🤣  🤣LOL hehe
Originally posted by jaanlover

Beautiful FC dear !!!
It's amazing....You have done such a wonderful job. I really love the way how pur everything together and you have add the interviews.

Thanks for making this awesome FC

Congrats friends with the new FC

Thnk u soo much Reena!! Appreciate it!! xx

🤣🤣🤣 🤣  🤣LOL hehe

omg but reallly 😆
propa long but itzz really really  sweeet what uu have written 😳😳
Originally posted by -Neelam-

Ok before i reply to ur message let me jus say that ur the sweetest person ever!! Thnk u crysiee this FC is not possible without u😛! Ur jus the livliest, funniest, sweetest cutest member we have😛!! I love u loads!! Dnt give me all the credit for this!! U helped me loads on this too!!

Thnks for suggesting such a adorable title👏😍!!  Im glad u liked all the banners for each of the siggys!! Jus to remind u that the main Kat banner is not up but will be in a couple of days and that banner is simply gonna rock!!

The interviews and other links waz ur idea so the credit goes to😛!! Thnk u for that🤗!!

Im really happy u liked the FC crysiee means alot to me!! Thnk u soooooooo much hun!!

Love u loads and loads❤️

Hugs and kisses🤗xx

Neelam!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeet neeluuu😳😳😳 🤗 u such a sweet heart love u loads u my cutie pie u really really realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet🤗

thank u for all these sweet words dear means sooo much sweety🤗

awww i am glad u liked the title angel :)

OMGGGG i am sooo excited for the main banner cant wait i am sooo damm excited me always gonna visit the front page many times everyday because i am in love with it! its perfect and soo stunning🤗

aww dear u welcome it was just a  suggestion and u maked it to the credit goes too u🤗

u deserves it sweet heart!

love u loads tooooooooooooooooooooo sweet heart🤗

hugges and kisses too u tooo dear🤗

i am soo excited for more interviews to be add it🤗

i cant believe that this is your first fc ever dear u are just perfect an true inspiration for everyone u are my inspiration🤗
Originally posted by prabzz123

omg but reallly 😆
propa long but itzz really really  sweeet what uu have written 😳😳

IMAO u soo sweet dear!

IMAO u soo sweet dear!

awwww..
but howw  was ur day ??
My day was fine dear talked to nats, neeluu, swati, kajal etc.. all the day on kat fc hehe and then just did homeworks and soo what about u how was your day?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeet neeluuu😳😳😳 🤗 u such a sweet heart love u loads u my cutie pie u really really realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet🤗

thank u for all these sweet words dear means sooo much sweety🤗

awww i am glad u liked the title angel :)

OMGGGG i am sooo excited for the main banner cant wait i am sooo damm excited me always gonna visit the front page many times everyday because i am in love with it! its perfect and soo stunning🤗

aww dear u welcome it was just a  suggestion and u maked it to the credit goes too u🤗

u deserves it sweet heart!

love u loads tooooooooooooooooooooo sweet heart🤗

hugges and kisses too u tooo dear🤗

i am soo excited for more interviews to be add it🤗

i cant believe that this is your first fc ever dear u are just perfect an true inspiration for everyone u are my inspiration🤗

Thnk u sooooooooooooo much cryiseeee swetyyy🤗!!! Plz man dnt give me all the credit ur making me blush😳!! Yep the banner is gonna rock i know it!! Yulz is like the best siggy maker!! Its gonna rock!!awww how sweet u think im an inspiration to u!!!! Well da truth is ur my inspiration crysiie!! None of dis is possible without u jaanu!!!  😛🤗!!

Love u😛🤗

Sorry Neelu-Crsye

i have a testt..tommorww..so i come & goooooooo...
i'll edit my post sooonnnnn...to congoooooo...so sweet work Neely..lovely 1st paggeeeeeeeeeeee
actually i waist my tym ....b444..when u have not finish the 12th FCCC....so noww..me feel so baddddd
.....i hope u  understanddd..now i'm going to prepare d dineeer..then after..studyingg.i'll come bakkk...& will celebrate the new topiicccccc..that's a promiseeeee...tab...t.akk..i can only..resistttttt.....

...btwwww.....Neeluuu....gr88 creatiivityyy......hahahahahaha

.....So girls..me going..serously to make d dinnerrrrr........if i can will bring something for yuo toooooo😆

so see ya soonnnn

love Ra😳