Fashion and Beauty

who is your your fashion icon/idol (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Really good question.   I dont admire a lot of them, I mean I dont follow all famous people's dress sense, but I think for me it has to be a few of them, and not just filmi.

From Hollywood, Jennifer aniston, hands down.   Good sense of her own strengths, etc.   Frieda Pinto, not always but generally.    

Otherwise, Kate Middleton, (gf of Prince William),  the late Princess Diana, Karisma Kapoor.    

Among children, the Beckhams three kids are always well dressed.   

And among men, Princes Harry and William dress very well.   They are quite casual, but with a bit of formality mixed in.    

Edited by trina1 - 14 October 2009 at 5:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is your your fashion icon/idol (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash fan4ever

Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

lauren conrad lol

LOL di. i think SHE is your favourite.Wink

yeah lol i don't follow her style but i admire her taste in clothing. the kardashian's are also big on fashion and i really like leighton meesterBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reine

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

katrina has good dressing sense. she is my fashion icon.
How abt me sweetheart?kabhi bataya nahiTongue

diyakapoor

Groupbie

diyakapoor

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
aishwarya ofcourse

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina1

Really good question.   I dont admire a lot of them, I mean I dont follow all famous people's dress sense, but I think for me it has to be a few of them, and not just filmi.

From Hollywood, Jennifer aniston, hands down.   Good sense of her own strengths, etc.   Frieda Pinto, not always but generally.    

Otherwise, Kate Middleton, (gf of Prince William),  the late Princess Diana, Karisma Kapoor.    

Among children, the Beckhams three kids are always well dressed.   

And among men, Princes Harry and William dress very well.   They are quite casual, but with a bit of formality mixed in.    
thanks trinzieBig smile

i see both of us have almost the same taste!Smile

even i love  Jennifer Aniston, Karisma Kapoor and the late Princess Diana. love them for their simplicity. they are never over the top, yet manage to look elegant and sophisticated in everything  they wear. this certainly adds to their beauty!!!!! Love the way Karisma and jennifer have maintained this even at this age! and Princess Diana was really graceful till her last day!!! Star

agreed, the William brothers dress very smartly! love the blend of casual with formal.

dunno about the beckham kids though. never kept a tab on themLOL

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged

I don't really follow anyone specific but I do get inspired here and there be it HW-actresses, BW-actresses, friends or other girl's I see out in the city. And then I get creative and mix it with my own style. I like simple yet elegant. I'm more of a less is more type and I think that the right accessories can do a lot to a simple outfit. :)

xoxoJasminexoxo

Goldie

xoxoJasminexoxo

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
For me it's totally Demi Lovato!I just love the fact that she flows herself in every occasion and is simple,but yet beautiful!And I love the fact the way she chooses her regular day outfits to dresses for parties or movie releases!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top