VideoMix

Kashish's Khayali Jannat..RajeevnAamna..new..pg-16 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

love all your VM's kashu dear.. they are all simply beautiful..Clap

Thanks Suri.....Vms are beautiful becoz of our RA.....but i always loved urs.....thanks for visiting n commenting...come back again....

Love
Kashish

Edited by goodkashish - 12 October 2009 at 10:09pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kashish's Khayali Jannat..RajeevnAamna..new..pg-16 (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Clap

Thank you very much for this Vm Gallery Awesome , Mind Blowing ... Amazing speechless ... I love all i watched all  Vm and i love it . thanks a lot .you are star of the day...Clap

ravikaran2009

Groupbie

ravikaran2009

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
awesome creativity....all the videos are so beautiful....loved them all...puraani yaddein taaza ho gayi....

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged
kashish sweetheart.................very lovely...............thanks for giving the link dear..............its really very beautiful n also the pics r soooooooooo very awesome....................continue making moreeeeeeeeeee VMs.................

AyeshaC4Sid

IF-Rockerz

AyeshaC4Sid

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
owwwwwwwwwwwwww dear i love you all creation. deeply touch my heart.  amazing .

RAdabest

IF-Dazzler

RAdabest

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
kashish sweetheart awesome gallery lovely VMs jaan specially kuch is terha, lagi aaj sawan n o re piya gr8 work jannu keep it up

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:16am | IP Logged
That was awesum!!! So many Rajeev Aamna VMs....well I ahvnt seen them all.....but whichever I hav seen is awesum.....I'll soon watch them all. The songs chosen were superb n I am incredibly in luv wid most of them. And the pics were also wonderful. Just luved it. Thnx for this wonderful section.Big smile

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged
hello partner!!!! i'm here in ure wonderful gallery!!!...i cnt access the first page frm work as my net keeps going but ghar jaake i will see the front page...i am sure its gonna be amazing n am dying 2 see it!!!...congrats 4 ure new gallery jaan!!!...n i've already seen most of ure vms, jo nahin dekhe woh bhi dekh lungi...gr88 job jaan!!! n love the name of ure gallery 2!!...lots of love..summi xxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.