great news for all kth viewers!

leo_17879 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

guys, while i was surfing the net, an article came in my view which i think will please u very much!

u"ll will be pleased to know that kth has achieved a new landmark in the 11pm slot for tv serials by gettin an all time high of 10.77 TVR in the 2nd week of jan'05 which previously no serial could achieve.

if u wanna read the full article, u can go to:

http://www.agencyfaqs.com/news/stories/2005/01/20/10670.html

i wish our  fav. serial continues to attain this type of gr8 landmarks.

thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thats g88 news, just imagine where the trps wud go when sujal finally comes out of jail and he and kashish will have a lot of romantic scenes!!!!!!!!!!!
Fairuze thumbnail

its a Quote...frm the article.....
"One of the reasons why 'Kahin To Hoga' got an all-time high TVR in week 2 is on account of the story going through its high-point. In the next few episodes, the present track will complete a full circle, where the misunderstanding between the two lead characters, Sujal and Kashish, will be solved and they will come together"
WoooW............isn't it gr8! Wot do u think?
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fairuze

its a Quote...frm the article.....
"One of the reasons why 'Kahin To Hoga' got an all-time high TVR in week 2 is on account of the story going through its high-point. In the next few episodes, the present track will complete a full circle, where the misunderstanding between the two lead characters, Sujal and Kashish, will be solved and they will come together"
WoooW............isn't it gr8! Wot do u think?

its about time that happens

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
yea this is really great news and i'm sure the TRPs will increase more in the coming weeks since everything is coming full circle and of course sujal and kashish will be together😊
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the wonderful news cant wait to see sujal getting out of jail😛
PreityGirl thumbnail
tnx soo much for the awesome news leo_17879! 😊
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the interesting news Leo_17879. Yay gd for KTH, this serial is the best and may it continue to break the records. As soon as S comes out the trps will rocket especially if they show the romantic scenes, as not being dreams.
leo_17879 thumbnail
like 2 c some kind of stuff in kth which we all did not xpect!!!!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the wonderful article.......