Things will be better now...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I think in all ways the naksh relationship will be stronger. It needed this physical intimacy. Crude as it may seem that is one thing Naitik can't turn to anyone else for. Its the one thing in the world he can share only with Akshara. This should make them fight less. Edited by mitushib - 14 years ago

Yeah thats true! Its not crude..its a fact..This initimacy was really needed..and im really happy it happenned.

A good thought:))
well well well ! it's not crude, getting intimate is a part of love..but they will fight less? :S therez no guarantee ..but yes, their ship will sail through troubled waters till the time they're together...till today, they had a difference of opinion on almost everything , every topic...one needed to shake the other one literally to make him understand his point of view....this will change but not so soon..and then the rock solid foundation which they've made, & still making, it'll def help them to understand each other better...their next step of love :)
i really liked what u said πŸ‘ a husband wife share a special bond ..actually every type of love is different..love with siblings, love with ur parents, ur children and love with ur wife...and physical intimacy is a part of love which one shares only with his partner ...hhmmm he doesn't need to detach himself frm all other relations to understand his love for akshara...actually females are excellent multi taskers and men just can't do it..so they have to try a little more..
Charu very well said. . . πŸ‘

But this intimacy will surely bring them closer. ☺️

And that means more NAKSH scenes for us πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by _charu_

i really liked what u said πŸ‘ a husband wife share a special bond ..actually every type of love is different..love with siblings, love with ur parents, ur children and love with ur wife...and physical intimacy is a part of love which one shares only with his partner ...hhmmm he doesn't need to detach himself frm all other relations to understand his love for akshara...actually females are excellent multi taskers and men just can't do it..so they have to try a little more..

i agree wid u....ur xplanations d way u say dings charu di its just perfect...u r 2 gud...

now more of naksh...(hum)...☺️☺️...akshi said na ab sirf hum...
Originally posted by _charu_

rightly said... men r not multi-taskers... women can do it wid ease...