Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Things will be better now...

mitushib Groupbie
mitushib
mitushib

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I think in all ways the naksh relationship will be stronger. It needed this physical intimacy. Crude as it may seem that is one thing Naitik can't turn to anyone else for. Its the one thing in the world he can share only with Akshara. This should make them fight less.

Edited by mitushib - 12 October 2009 at 1:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iHeartMoi-Mansi-_charu_--Nishita--

-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Yeah thats true! Its not crude..its a fact..This initimacy was really needed..and im really happy it happenned.

A good thought:))
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
well well well ! it's not crude, getting intimate is a part of love..but they will fight less? :S therez no guarantee ..but yes, their ship will sail through troubled waters till the time they're together...till today, they had a difference of opinion on almost everything , every topic...one needed to shake the other one literally to make him understand his point of view....this will change but not so soon..and then the rock solid foundation which they've made, & still making, it'll def help them to understand each other better...their next step of love :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yrkkhluvinangel--Nishita--

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i really liked what u said Clap a husband wife share a special bond ..actually every type of love is different..love with siblings, love with ur parents, ur children and love with ur wife...and physical intimacy is a part of love which one shares only with his partner ...hhmmm he doesn't need to detach himself frm all other relations to understand his love for akshara...actually females are excellent multi taskers and men just can't do it..so they have to try a little more..
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
i agree charu!
FAMS Senior Member
FAMS
FAMS

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Charu very well said. . . Clap

But this intimacy will surely bring them closer. Blushing

And that means more NAKSH scenes for us Wink
skfan Senior Member
skfan
skfan

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i really liked what u said Clap a husband wife share a special bond ..actually every type of love is different..love with siblings, love with ur parents, ur children and love with ur wife...and physical intimacy is a part of love which one shares only with his partner ...hhmmm he doesn't need to detach himself frm all other relations to understand his love for akshara...actually females are excellent multi taskers and men just can't do it..so they have to try a little more..

i agree wid u....ur xplanations d way u say dings charu di its just perfect...u r 2 gud...

now more of naksh...(hum)...BlushingBlushing...akshi said na ab sirf hum...
beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

rightly said... men r not multi-taskers... women can do it wid ease...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top