Page 2 Page 2

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Bandini 12th Oct

Hey guys,
Here is today's update! Enjoy.

Everyone is in the living Arjan comes with tea. DM tells Arjan that he is no longer staying her as the chef but as a guest and call Khemi as well. He also tells Moti Ben to get Arjan and Khemi new clothes. She has a flashback about the argument they had, had earlier. He also tells Champakali to take the tea away from Arjan. Santo happy about the whole situation.

In the village the workers are telling Kanji that they won't go and work at the factory, because without knowing the full story they have removed you from the company.  Kanji disagrees with the idea and says that everyone will go to work like they are meant to, no one needs to stay hungry because of me, there is no worries for me but you all have families to worry about, I shall deal with this on my own. DM comes there. Kanji picks up his gun and gets up to face DM. All the workers all get up. DM faces Kanji, and all the workers leave. DM firstly asks for forgiveness about slapping Kanji in front of everyone and says that I know you are a barwatya and you would never steal. Kanji asks him why did you believe this accusation on me. DM is like I knew you were innocent but I had a reason behind it all, I know the culprit is someone else but I don't have evidence against him, and I need time for that and that is why I slapped. Kanji feels guilty about what he has said and DM is like that is ok and he goes on to say that Maulik has learnt the difference between truth and lies. He came to me with your case, it was good to find out he has learnt the difference between truth and lies. DM is like sorry again and leaves. Kanji is like seems like I need to go to Dharampur.

Back at the house, Santo is telling them about what happened before they got to Toral's house to talk about the Ristha, with her falling in the mud and how DM treated her. Hiten makes a joke about DM's behaviour and traits. And the height issue.

Kaddu takes Santo into her room and makes her wear her heels. She gets her to stand up, but she can't balance or stand on them. Kaddu tells her to wear them when she goes to meet DM and give him tea so she is off the same height. Santo eventually agrees.

She takes tea for DM but she can barely walk. But DM is looking at her and thinking why isn't she walking normally. She shows him the shoes. DM is like she told you to wear them and you did. Santo responds to him by saying well its cause Ba said stuff about our height difference. He is like duffor I am tall and you are short so of course we will look like this so what is this. Santo responds by saying Kaddu said if I wear this then it will look better. DM ok fine the next time Kaddu tells you to jump into a well, jump into it. She is like Malik chai she bends down to get it and slips, and is going to fall DM saves her and they have an eye locking moment. DM is like you have fallen right? Get up and stand still, don't do what you can't and tells her to take of her sandals. She is about to but he tells her to wait and goes and gets her a book, he tells her to put it on her head so this way she can learn to walk in heels. DM tells her to go and then also tells her if Kaddu tells you to wear jeans and pants don't wear it, you look pretty in Sari's (awwwww!!! ) She leaves and he is like she is a totally duffor.

Workers are in the talking about how Malik is giving three times the bonus this year at diwali, its the same workers who accused Kanji. They are saying how Malik would do as it is Hiten's engagement as well. Kanji comes there, they are shocked. They are like Malik has fired you. Kanji agrees and goes on to say because of you,  you done the crime and I get the punishment. One of them tries to explain themselves but Kanji cuts him off, you know who the culprit is. Kanji threatens them saying they have two options, either you go to Malik or Malik will come to you and if Malik comes to you, you will lose everything. Kanji leaves. They are in a predicament, saying they can't tell Malik the truth as the person they lied for will kill them and if they tell don't tell Malik, then Malik will kill them. They leave from there and Kanji overhears there conversation.

Champakali and Santo are sorting out stuff for the engangment. Hiten comes and is listening to them as Champakali tells Santo to go and eat Santo says in a while, Hiten sees apples on the table and takes it over to Santo, he cuts it for her and is about feeding her. Santo looks at him he is like if you sorting stuff out for my engagement this is the list I can do. She starts to cry. Hiten is like you girls always cry sad or happy. Santo is like I never thought I would get this much love in this house. Champakali comes with the mendhi, Santo is like this is for my bahu. Hiten explains to Santo that we are all the same age, I call you Santo and you call me Hiten and when Toral comes you will call her Toral. She agrees and I want you and Toral's to be good friends when she comes into this house not Saas Bahu. But Santo is confused and says but I am your mother. Hiten is like can't Mother and Son be friends and if I am your friend and Toral is your friend aren't we all friends. Hiten sees the Mendhi and tells Santo that Khemi will be the first one to put Mendhi on Toral she has promised me. Santo tells him to forget Khemi and even if I want to Toral won't let me forget as in her talks there is either Pacey and Toral. He gives her the apple and she starts eating having flashbacks of her relationship with Hiten form him not accepting her. DM come and watches them talk then says there is something about this girl and how she makes a relationship with everyone.

Kanji calls DM. He tells DM about what he heard, he is like should I bring them to you. DM refuses and says we need to strike when the iron is hot, I am waiting for the right time I will let you know. Kanji is like ok.

Next day, DM is getting impatient waiting for Santo. Where is she?  Ba is like she must be coming relax. She comes in a red Sari, everyone is looking at her. Ba is like she looks beautiful, you have to wear the diamond necklace that DM gave you at the wedding, DM is like it is here and tells Maulik to get it from the safe. Taru tells him to go.

Episode ends

Overall an interesting episode I am interested in knowing who is behind the robbery, it is great to see DM and Kanji working together. Hiten and Santo was really nice to watch and I loved the Sanraj moment of the day I am loving DM like this!

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979ritakayb1ndukireiimvatsadesaimansisahcirchhedaamanojbhanot_nishasoujik27loop118akshtha19swarajgirkmhaaumarajagsusan88***Anu***nandrjpsp87kripsymahalaxmikArsha85Katrina82smilegirl-Jiya-MadhulinaprajjusihuGauri22mah403cimbakamnabookbrain007IndraDagasparikhsoap-criticpunjabi#1peg_pionnepaljayuknaik99ashbipashaRoarkapknfjholammoos-aditi-pop77swetha10Mallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 12th October" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita for this detailed update. I am so happy the DM-Kanji are now working together to find the chor. I did not want them to he on opposite sides of each other. DM's calculative brain joining forces with Kanji's experience as a baharvatiya is cool.

I like the way they are handling the 3 tracks in a balanced way and moving them forward gradually at the same time instead of giving us an overdose of any particular track or characters. This helps keep the viewer interest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update. I agree with soap-critic its nice to see DM and Kanji working together. The creatives are doing a great job balancing all three tracks at once now hopefully we keep getting the awesome episodes we have been getting so far. Great job on the update.

nikita_88

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update...

I am sure the Chor is Virrat Angry.....he is with AVINASH CHOUDHARY.....trying to ruin DM.....

DM will Roar like Lion Clap.......Viraat & AC will pee in their pants...ClapClap

DM & Kanji are rocking together...LOL

LOVE DM's new personality...he is in love. These days he always seems happy Heart...

I can't wait for DM's & Santo's marriage ...I wonder how they will show their Suhaag Raat sequences....

Today at the end.....Santo looked so pretty in ner new sari and her new style....she looks cute...

DM eyes were wide like Wink...Is this my chokri or someone else...

Edited by anna44 - 12 October 2009 at 2:30pm

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki. It was a lovely episode.  Loved all of DM's reactions to Santu.  I have figured out his pet name for her.  It is-------dufford, he calls her that whenever she is silly. It's not meant to be an insult, but a loving form of his affection for her.  He has been calling her that atleast twice a day.  He called her Santudi today too, don't think he used Chokri though.  Man, I can't believe the change in him. It makes him looker younger and so dashingEmbarrassed

nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the fabulous update nikiHug

It was really a nice episode..and like Hema said a balanceed one too with all the spices, love affection, an edge of romance (?)....hatred..

loved when DM asked MAulik to get the diamond necklace for his mummy cum maamiLOL

nikita_88

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
very nice update. thanks
i dont think virat is behind the robbery becoz he has learnt from his mistakes.
i think it will be avinash chowdhary

Santu looked gorgeous in the saree.

nikita_88

SEPIDEHh

SEPIDEHh

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
thanks nikita for this update for me it is  not possible to see the episode completely coz we have  some internet problems thanks again

nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top