Celebrity Fan Clubs

~* The ShahRani FC~* Happy Birthday Kashish! (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 86

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
haha aww glad to see you active again. i will try and find a video! =]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* The ShahRani FC~* Happy Birthday Kashish! (Page 81)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUKK4ever

Haven't posted in a while sorry Embarrassed had exams and all so no time to go on computer. I sooo agree with all you guys SRK-kajol are too over-rated. They are a good couple but not the best srk and rani are a trillion times better. Everyone I talk to and all my friends are always like how can you like rani kajol is so much better than her and nothing turns me off more than that. Everyone has their own opinion then why can't I express mine without questions? Dead i've like rani since I was 4 now I'm 16 and for me she's still the best and no other actress can take her place
SRK-rani4ever Day Dreaming and it's good to know that they are so close... I always thought his fav co-stars were juhi and madhuri??? Anyone have interview of him saying rani as well???
I know rani always saying hers are aamir and shahrukh but never heard him if you have please please post Embarrassed
Heyyy sweetyyy Though i dont know u.. met u first time.. but im having a STRONG feeling humari BHI bohat jame gi HugLOLLOLLOL
agree on EVERY single point of view yaar! ppl r werid...! im soooo ahppy he NEVER mentioned Kajol in his fav co-star! she is fine.. but the looks she gives she scare people right! this is wht Kat said.. wht karan said AND SRK himself!LOL never mind...

she is a screamer, which rani isnt.. rani is a Swetttheart... OUR jo bhi karti hai kaafi dil se karti haiBig smile n SO do our SRK!!! mostly ! so yea beststts couple!

BUT u know in Stardust award they gave Kajol-SRK a jodi award or sumthing! i felt it was OK.. but where is Rani.... she was not in any film award... !recentlyCrymiss her afetr DBH!!!! Cry and after DPL !!!!! gosh! PLEASE! I WANNNNNNT TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SRK-RANI ! I hopppe not theere is ANY controviersies going on ???CryCryCryCry i mean how badly some rani-.srk fans r waiting for themCryCryCry OH GOSH !CryCryCryCryCry Iam dying here for rani-srk award etc etc...

Oh u never heard it???? he always says everywhere tht he loves Rani TongueBig smileEmbarrassed

Anywass.. WAOW u my SuKk fan also! hayyyeeee my second half patidev is hussainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLand first half is SRK! My two first dharkan ke half halfLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL well tht was a imp. detailLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@Sukkforever: Yes he did say Juhi and Madhuri are his faves but he also said Rani too...

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Kashu ye SUKK bhi kahin chali gayeee hhahah nevre mind when she will return she will see our msgs! soooooo im dying here to watch SRK-RANI

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

haha aww glad to see you active again. i will try and find a video! =]

Hey rani it's nice to be active again. I was missing shahrani fans a lot and was surrounded by Srk-kajol fans everywhere. Ouch

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Hey surveen it's good to hear from you and even better to know that there are people who agree with my shahrani obsession. I adore them together to the core, for me the only reason chalte chalte was better than saathiya despite being almost the same was because it was shahrani as apposed to ravek
Embarrassed I also saw the awards thingy they got the best jodi of the decade award. They are too over-rated I know they have a lot of fans and eveything but I still like him better with rani Tongue she complements him a lot more and better. I am eagerly waiting for a shahrukh and rani movie together too I really really miss them. Personally for me kank was a disappointment, the plot wasn't that good and because of it rani had to face a lot of controversiesOuch
But yeah the day they come back together will be a great day for all shahrani fans Big smile I wish karan took rani in mnik instead of kajol I watched it and she over-reacted in a lot of places

Awww it's great to know that you are also a SUKK fan I love Hussain too. He was my first telly crush and shah was my first movie crushEmbarrassed there are a lot more I like now too, like harshad chopra from kis desh, sushant Rajput from pr, hiten, shahid kapoor, imraan khan and lots more but these 2 will always be my favs.Day Dreaming
And my rani liking has been there since I was 5 so yeah that's never going to change either.Tongue

Edited by SUKK4ever - 10 March 2010 at 4:45pm

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XoXKashishXoX

@Sukkforever: Yes he did say Juhi and Madhuri are his faves but he also said Rani too...

Hi dear, aww that's great news I love shahrani and dont like kajol much. I have read tons of articles saying that shahrukh is rani's favourite co-star and it's good to know that he said the same thing about her too.Embarrassed
I miss rani a lot nowadays. And there are so many bad rumours about her saying that she has a bad attitude and all. I feel really bad for poor rani. She's already very upset the way it is and these rumours don't really help. Dead
I wish they would just leave the poor girl alone Cry

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surveen_kapoor

Kashu ye SUKK bhi kahin chali gayeee hhahah nevre mind when she will return she will see our msgs! soooooo im dying here to watch SRK-RANI

Hey surveen really sorry for not replying earlier. I wrote that long message through my iPod and you can't quote properly on the iPod which is why I didn't reply.Tongue and my brother is always on the computer so he makes it hard to go on the compTongue
I'm watching a Rani song right now, it's hum to aisi ha bhaiyya from lage chunari mein daag, she looks fabulous love her forever Hug Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top