Celebrity Fan Clubs

~* The ShahRani FC~* Happy Birthday Kashish! (Page 80)

Post Reply New Post

Page 80 of 86

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Originally posted by surveen_kapoor

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

hahaha you so sweet.....unfort shah said no films in the line up with rani! Disapprove
Cute of u my Raaaaaaani... (thts ur name also??) Hug
OMG whyy? i mean they r friedns na?? i mean she even said in a article "srk is evry sepcial for me"... and also he came at the sets of Bhangra bistar song to encourage n tell wht to do right????? LOL or is it me kya? 0r simply they dont wanna work togetehr? or no projetc?Cry

haha you can call me rani! its not my real name but i don't like to disclose my real name here!!! they are best of friends. just haven't gotten any offers together. that's why!
Awww its okkk ill call u my RaniTongue deffffoo.. u r Wink Arrey yea i know he said his FAVVVVVVVVV. co-stars was Madhuri and Rani ALWAYSEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and he NEVER mentioned Kadz! for THAT iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happpyyy sooo proud of srkLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* The ShahRani FC~* Happy Birthday Kashish! (Page 80)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
aw so sweet! oh i didn't know he said that but srk rani are the best!!

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
waow u didnt knew this??? he said this serveral times! n tht im soooo glad for !!! :D

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hahaha well i knew rani was one of hsi best co stars to work with. but thought kajol was too!

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
No Sur I think he has said tht Kajo; is his fave co-star as well...BUt yea I do knw tht he said Madhuri and Rani were his faves as well as Juhi but I think u may be right coz I personally don't remember him mentioning Kajol oh well. Still do love all those couples!! =D

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Awwwww Kashu ! :) he mentioned Juhi as well.. but nope he never ever mentioned Kads as his fav co star hahaha! hes scared of her .. everyone is scared of her... even karan said in LKD that coz of her look tht she LOVES to give hahahah.. everyone gets ba bit... huh---- hahahhah aawwwwwww poor ppl ... koi baat nahin... here we r proud n happy to hear tht AT LEAST srk-rani best friends n also fav co stars.. n feels special for each other :D

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
LOL yea it really made my day abnout hw they are besties =D

-MemoriesLast-

IF-Stunnerz

-MemoriesLast-

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Haven't posted in a while sorry Embarrassed had exams and all so no time to go on computer. I sooo agree with all you guys SRK-kajol are too over-rated. They are a good couple but not the best srk and rani are a trillion times better. Everyone I talk to and all my friends are always like how can you like rani kajol is so much better than her and nothing turns me off more than that. Everyone has their own opinion then why can't I express mine without questions? Dead i've like rani since I was 4 now I'm 16 and for me she's still the best and no other actress can take her place
SRK-rani4ever Day Dreaming and it's good to know that they are so close... I always thought his fav co-stars were juhi and madhuri??? Anyone have interview of him saying rani as well???
I know rani always saying hers are aamir and shahrukh but never heard him if you have please please post Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top