Celebrity Fan Clubs

~* The ShahRani FC~* Happy Birthday Kashish!

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

*Credit for banner and all the lables - Kawal_tak *
Welcome to the world of bollywood's hottest and sizzling Jodi!
"Shahrukh Khan & Rani Mukherjee"
* STEALING HEARTS SINCE '98*

ABOUT THE ACTOR!

' Born on 2 Nov 1965,

is an Indian actor and a prominent Bollywood figure, as well as a film producer and television host. Shahrukh Khan was born on 2nd November 1965. He was brought up in Delhi. He has a sister named Shehnaaz, Wife Gauri Khan, And a dog Named Chewbacca. Shah Rukh Khan has won several awards for his outstanding performance in Darr (1993), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). Right now he is the top most actor in the India. His recent hit Baadshah (1999) has also earned many praises. His latest hits are Chak De! India (2007), and Om Shanti Om (2007). Shahrukh started his career on a TV serial called "Fauji" (1988), that won him instant recognition. He also acted in another TV soap called"Circus"
(1989). He was born and raised in Delhi, and he was equally brilliant in studies and sports. Fell in love with a girl called Gauri Chibba who was then studying in Loreto Delhi. He later married her before he got his break in Bollywood. Currently, he is the most sought after actor in India. Has a son called Aryan Khan and a daughter named Suhana Khan.

Right now he is the biggest star in India.

ABOUT THE ACTRESS!

' Born on 21 march 1978,

Mukerji comes from a film-oriented family of Bengali origin. Her father Ram Mukherjee is a retired director and one of the founders of 'Filmalaya Studios'. Her mother Krishna was a playback singer. Her brother Raja Mukherjee is a film producer, now turned director. Her maternal aunt, Debashree Roy, was a Bengali-film actress and her cousin Kajol is a Bollywood actress.

Mukerji is a trained Odissi dancer, and began learning the dance in tenth grade. Mukerji studied at Maneckjee Cooper High School in Juhu, and later enrolled at Mithibai College in Mumbai.

While in school at the age of 14, Mukerji did a cameo role in her father's Bengali film Biyar Phool (1992). In 1994, Salim Akhtar, a family friend, offered her a film called Aa Gale Lag Jaa (1994) but her father was against it as she was too young. Mukerji turned down the offer and Urmila Matondkar was cast instead.

Two years later, Salim Akhtar came up with another offer and insisted on her playing the protagonist of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat
(1997). After a long discussion with her father, she agreed to do the film. When the film was unsuccessful at the box office, Mukerji returned to college to complete her education.

Right now she is one of the biggest stars in the Industry.

1998, That is when this jodi first began to steal the hearts of the viewers with their sizzling performance in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
Then came Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gaum which again Rani had played only a special appearance. But that made absoultey no difference at all. The audience began to extremely love their on screen chemistry.
Then came Saathiya in which Shahrukh made a special appearance. But these special appearances made their chemistry even more popular. The audience wanted to see more of these two on screen together. They burned the screen with their extraordinary chemistry.  

And this certainly showed in their next film together, Chalte Chalte. The best part was Shahrukh himself wanted Rani to be apart of this film. This shows how much the two were best friends even off screen! Karan loved their jodi so much that he asked Rani to appear for a small part in Kal Ho Naa Ho for mahi ve. Shows how much he thought this jodi would work out! Once again Rani was given a supporting actress role in Veer Zaara but that didn't mean their chemistry together was any less. It was a super hit, which is why their next movie did amazing!
Paheli just brought out their wonderful chemistry even more than before! And then came their most recent venture, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. Yet again these two proved that they could put the screen on fire. If that wasn't enough Rani was a part of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi as well. Despite her role being very small, she burned the stage with Shahrukh in her small cameo! No director can keep these two away frome ach other for long!
What makes this jodi even more special is that they are best friends off screen and Shahrukh's wife, Gauri, respects and loves Rani so much! They outstanding performances in all of their movies have made such a huge impact in the film industry. Today both these stars stand at the top! They live by their names, the king and queen of bollywood cienma! Shahrukh Khan & Ranii Mukherjee! The super duper number 1 jodi of all times!
A match made in heaven!

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai '98

Hey Ram '00

Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega '00 * SRK-Special Appearance

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham '01 * Rani-Special Appearance

Saathiya '02 * SRK- Specil Appearance

Chalte Chalte '03

Kal Ho Naa Ho '03 * Rani ' Special Appearance

Veer-Zaara '04

Paheli '05

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna '06

Om Shanti Om '07 * Rani- Special Appearance

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi '08 * Rani- Special Appearance

The King and the Queen

Romancing The Romance

SRK& Rani The Best Bollywood Couple

Dev And Maya  Love And Lies

Dev And Maya Time For Dreams

The Kiss Forever- SRK and Rani

Fan Made Film Trailer- Main Yaahan Hoon

Fan Made Film 'Don 2

Shahrukh And Rani

Shahrukh And Rani Love Story Part 1

Shahrukh And Rani Love Story Part 2

Shahrukh And Rani Love Story Part 3 / End

Shahrani VM on Rab ne Bana di jodi

Shahrukh And Rani Sexy Mix

"Hot N Cold" Shahrukh And Rani Mix

Shahrukh And Rani Love Mix

Shahrani Mix

ShahRani Mix 2

Shahrani Mix 3

Shahrukh And Rani- Better In Time

Shahrukh And Rani in Love

Rani And SRK- My lovely Dream Team

Rani Aur SRK

ShahRani- Stay With Me Part 1

ShahRani- Stay With Me Part 2

ShahRani- Stay With Me Part 3/end

All Out Of Love- Shahrani

Rani And Shahrukh ' Big Big Girl

Shahrukh And Rani- They're Just The Best

SRK& Rani- Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam

Shahrukh And Rani Fan Video

SRK& Rani- Only Hope

Shahrukh Would Scold Me- Rani

A Friendship At Stake

SRK & Rani Exposed

SRK & Rani- Most Popular Actors for Kids

Great Chemistry- SRK & Rani

Rani Ignores the Other Khans Except SRK

SRK & Rani Grace Farah Khan's Eid

SRK & Rani Bags Screen Awards

Rani Got Help From SRK to Appear More Manly in Dil Bole Hadippa

"I Still Learn A lot From Shahrukh" - Rani

Shahrukh And Rani on Paanchvi Paas

The Great Divide Between SRK & Rani

" Shahrukh Are Special For me " -Rani

( If Your Name Is Missing From The List Please PM Cutiepie Rani )

~cutiepie rani~
~kawal_tak~
~gabifernandez23~
~mehak_luvs_rani~
~XoXKashishXoX~
~love.223~
~...maru...~
~kumarshayal~
~blyton~
~sema608~
~maryamUAE~
~ indiandoll89~
~SUKK4ever~
~ Cute_Rabi~
~Natsss~
~StarKhadija~
~
MeghaSRKLover~
~Surveen_Kapoor~

This is the first one, but we will get more soon ;)

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wanna join! I love Shahrani! 😃
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
yayyyy ok guys im still working on the first post so just give me a bit of time there! =)
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh btw I gathered about some members over here who like ShahRani..I will PM them to join :)
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
yayy thank you mehak! you're awesome! gotta make this fc as big as the other ones! =)
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
let's get posting in here people!
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
should we announce this in the BW section? :)
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
um sure i suppose that would be helpful...where do u post that? or u can do it for me! hehe if you don't mind!
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i can do it for u mehak, will just announce in the BW section :) as the makers of Shahid- Priyanka fc did :)