Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

well not shouting mantras cant irritate ppl, but shouting mantras can

Swarit's shaadi story too made many angry just like Tanmay's "Gleam Hair cream" and Debo's "Maa ka sapna"😆 Asma's Oonth story.
benji thumbnail

The experts on this show -Abhijeet and Alka need to examine the message they are sending to the population. Their bias and favoritism are obvious in their facial expressions and body language. It is wrong to inflict this kind of cruelty to these young artistes who are really talented. Abhijeet's comments reveal his insensitivity and his partiality towards some contestants especially Swarit.

diamond444 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somehow this topic shows the pattern with Reality shows. The discussion is more about mantras than Hemant's singing 😆 Mantras seem to generate more debate than pure singing 😉
Wazwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lekin yeh Swarit cutie pie ab gaya to kya gaya.....Shukra hai Banke Bihariji ne Hemant ko bacha liya. After sacrificing much more talented ones, ab bacha hi kya hai. Ab main apni Jivha ko shudh karte hue kehti hoon.....Bolo Zee TV SRGMP Team ki.......________😡😡😡

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Wazwan

Lekin yeh Swarit cutie pie ab gaya to kya gaya.....Shukra hai Banke Bihariji ne Hemant ko bacha liya. After sacrificing much more talented ones, ab bacha hi kya hai. Ab main apni Jivha ko shudh karte hue kehti hoon.....Bolo Zee TV SRGMP Team ki.......________😡😡😡

Lord have mercy 😆   Wazzzzzzzzzy Gal all this time I thought you were Male....😲😳 

Awesome post 👏👏👏  Right on sistah 😃
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Then can I say you are regionalist? You prefer Yatharth(North Indian) over Abhigyan(Bengali). Everybody know who is better. Everybody has right of giving opinion and right to say about his/her dislike or like. Better you apply your mind.

Even I hate Hemant type singing but I still say he is better than Swarit who does not sing but humm.

well said👏

This rock on thinks no end of himself
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Awww

My Source Tells me...

Swarit Got Eliminated!!

OMG! There really is a God out there.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So my guess was right

it wl be yatharth,hemanth and shreyasi in the final...
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Swarit's exit makes me think he as kept around longer for drama and marriage kahani TRP. Happened with Asma and several others too. Always some good singers with no drama get kicked out earlier.
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

OMG! There really is a God out there.

yes and his name is rafi saab 😛