Zee Marathi

Where can i watch Zee Marathi Live from India?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sonalija

Sonalija

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and have a question. My family has moved to the USA and I wanted to know where can I get Zee Marathi? Is there anywhere I can see it Live (like in India)? I dont enjoy watching SaReGaMaPeh after I know the results Smile.

Any Ideas?

thanks,
SJ 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where can i watch Zee Marathi Live from India?" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Sonali.,

I crsly dont have an idea abt it..if u just dont mind then pls put this question in the help desk...maybe someone wd answer it..

Topic closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top