Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: gabifernandez23

They had so much more PDA at IGT than at DKD. Maybe that is why we complained about the lack of PDA. They slowly increased the PDA through promotions and DKD should have been the first thing we see, not one of the last.

Hmm.
I love their interactions in both IGT and DKD.
They both just gave us new hints and observations😆

Have we never been #1?

We have been..but mostly its either you or kawal -_-
So today its me,I am happy
gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mehak you talked about how KKHH and IV was made for Rani and Shahid but I truly believe it has some sort of relevance here. If someone else had done KKHH Shahid might never have fallen fell for Rani at the time. They would also not have done the commercial together as well. IV actually led them to connect in a better way because Rani called Shahid's mom to congratulate her. Maybe their careers would have been different but also their personal lives as well.

Mehak you talked about how KKHH and IV was made for Rani and Shahid but I truly believe it has some sort of relevance here. If someone else had done KKHH Shahid might never have fallen fell for Rani at the time. They would also not have done the commercial together as well. IV actually led them to connect in a better way because Rani called Shahid's mom to congratulate her. Maybe their careers would have been different but also their personal lives as well.

You are right.
If KKHH wouldn't have been there and Rani wouldn't have been there in it,we wouldnt have got that commercial and All the sweet comments of Shahid about it😆
OMG! There are so many co-incidences😆
Shahid fell flat on Rani the day he saw KKHH.And when he did the commercial with her,I swear he must have passed away for a minute😆
mariya12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congo guys for the new fc keep going like this
mariya12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mehak sorry my friend im not always on shani fc but im trying to find time to but a new vedios of shani if i have time and cheked the fourm really love you
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
damn another fan club? wow people! lol. at this rate we'll be on fc #1,000 by my 21st bday! lmao. great going shainans!

and damn you nov birthday people!!! oct rules! haha....

mehak you are an amazing sig maker! love those beautiful sigs. and congrats on being #1 in the hall of fame! yayy!
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Yes ji I make but rarely😆😳
what's tisk? 😆

Tisk Tisk is a way of sighing but in dissapointment😛
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No Cutie, Nov people rock! :P
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no october people rock! but i gotta say nov people and march people rock too cuz of srk and rani! hehehe....

and btw i saw that a lot of shaians are on the hall of fame for this week! a big congrats to all!