CID

I bet most of you dont remember or know this drama

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guyz I hope u know or remember this drama...😃

I am talking about the drama "Avantika". It used to ir with CID😍. In this show there was a girl whose father was a pilot and he die in plane crash.😭

Avantika is about 15-17 years old girl.😊She plays basketball every night and his father's spirit come to visit her in the basketball court her she talks with him and shares her feelings with her dad.. oh no i mean papa. Yes she call him papa.😛

Please comment if anybody remembers it. Thora sa bhi yaad hai to chaley ga.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow i never even heard of it 😛
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
 You were not even borned at that time Ramya...lol
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i ws coz CID started in 1997 n i was brn in 1996 :P
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

Hey guyz I hope u know or remember this drama...😃

I am talking about the drama "Avantika". It used to air with CID😍. In this show there was a girl whose father was a pilot and he die in plane crash.😭

Avantika is about 15-17 years old girl.😊She plays basketball every night and his father's spirit come to visit her in the basketball court her she talks with him and shares her feelings with her dad.. oh no i mean papa. Yes she call him papa.😛

Please comment if anybody remembers it. Thora sa bhi yaad hai to chaley ga.😳

hey dear masooma 😳 i think i have seen this drama Avantika and i guess the story of this drama is like , there is a girl whose age is 12 yrs old , and his father died , but he is in navy , and the girl also has a mother and the tv actress who played her mother is shruti ulfat , she came in an old show on sony i love you , a comedy series , shruti ulfat is opposite Anup soni in i love you series , and ya this girl Avantika played basket ball and she also has a friend rashi , whose father is a lawyer , the actor who played rashi father is Mamik , who came in star plus show ssshhhhhh koi hai , he played the role of vikral in that .
Edited by urooj101 - 14 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i  was not born also . 😭 i born in 1997 . but  i have sawn this case , but i am not sure . istarted watching cid in 1998 when i was just one year old .because my family use to watch . my family used to watch cid from starting .😃

Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Dear tgodse, its not a case of CID. It was a serial which used to tune b4 CID...
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Masooma Bukhari you should have been told me first