Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hey guyz I hope u know or remember this drama...Big smile

I am talking about the drama "Avantika". It used to ir with CIDDay Dreaming. In this show there was a girl whose father was a pilot and he die in plane crash.Cry

Avantika is about 15-17 years old girl.SmileShe plays basketball every night and his father's spirit come to visit her in the basketball court her she talks with him and shares her feelings with her dad.. oh no i mean papa. Yes she call him papa.Tongue

Please comment if anybody remembers it. Thora sa bhi yaad hai to chaley ga.EmbarrassedApprove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I bet most of you dont remember or know this drama" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
wow i never even heard of it Tongue

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
 You were not even borned at that time Ramya...lol

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
i ws coz CID started in 1997 n i was brn in 1996 :P

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

can u post the link?

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I cant find it.

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Hey guyz I hope u know or remember this drama...Big smile

I am talking about the drama "Avantika". It used to air with CIDDay Dreaming. In this show there was a girl whose father was a pilot and he die in plane crash.Cry

Avantika is about 15-17 years old girl.SmileShe plays basketball every night and his father's spirit come to visit her in the basketball court her she talks with him and shares her feelings with her dad.. oh no i mean papa. Yes she call him papa.Tongue

Please comment if anybody remembers it. Thora sa bhi yaad hai to chaley ga.EmbarrassedApprove

hey dear masooma Embarrassed i think i have seen this drama Avantika and i guess the story of this drama is like , there is a girl whose age is 12 yrs old , and his father died , but he is in navy , and the girl also has a mother and the tv actress who played her mother is shruti ulfat , she came in an old show on sony i love you , a comedy series , shruti ulfat is opposite Anup soni in i love you series , and ya this girl Avantika played basket ball and she also has a friend rashi , whose father is a lawyer , the actor who played rashi father is Mamik , who came in star plus show ssshhhhhh koi hai , he played the role of vikral in that .

Edited by urooj101 - 21 November 2009 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged

i  was not born also . Cry i born in 1997 . but  i have sawn this case , but i am not sure . istarted watching cid in 1998 when i was just one year old .because my family use to watch . my family used to watch cid from starting .Big smile

Edited by tgodse - 17 November 2009 at 7:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top