Frequent Posters

FAMS thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: desertrose21

Count me in also....I'll set up my dreamland here only πŸ˜‰

Nida I will join you in Dreamland. . . 😳
muli_ thumbnail
Yes do agree. COUPLE 1.0 with add-ons KISS 2.0 and HUGS 4.0. Hope it doesnt have BUG 1.0. Still not to worry we will come up with PATCH1.x for infinity...
FAMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Fouzia I like FAMS betterπŸ˜ƒ  U R leaving we'll miss u here😭.Ok remember to add your 2 cents in the morning when u come . Hoping for a nice epi but yaar kaka kaki virus ka kya kare.I'm sure it will corrupt or will not let samarpan.sys to run successfully

Call me FAMS no problems, FAMS is just the initials of my name.

First I am so happy that we got only NAKSH in yesterdays episode.

And everything was so perfect the settings, the emotions, the reactions, there are no word to describe.

With Samarpan we also got the Bonus of ILU and very fantabulous daioogues and acting by Hina and Karan.

Over all the Best episode.

Also now we can expect little more NAKSH scenes together, more romance. . πŸ˜‰

i am off to Day dreaming . . 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜  😍  

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to all those who liked the post. Really they have upgraded successfully & have reached khoobsurat padav PYAR. Both of them love each other with such depth and intensity that was potrayed aesthetically! Every scene of the epi  from going up the stairs to locking the door to going around the table & finally falling on the bed & the kiss & ILU on the bed was a treat for the senses and the eyes, but one of the best scene was undoubtedly, the love-making scene..... glass falling & all.......The lovatic conversation was most beautiful interpretations of love and committment as seen from a Man and a Woman's perspective. Rarely has any soap picturized a man and woman consummating their relationship in such an aesthetic, sensitive and romantic manner!

I loved the part where Aksh is venting her pent-up anger and frustration, accusing Naitik aap ko saab romance stupidity lagta hai ......Naitik getting the point why she is mad & angry and somehow in a subtle, understated and lovatic way declaring his stupidity & then carrying her up the stairs to their room......ahhhh The whole scene was just class-apart!

Finally, how they both realize, accept, acknowledge and consummate their deep-rooted and intense love for one another was just a complete experience in itself !

Hina was just AMAZING, literally personified Aksh, and brought out the warmth, love and reality of the character beautifully! Naitik do I need to say anything.....was very passionate, intense, oh!wow true love! I tell  you .....Our whole fascination with SR came true! 

The drool-o-thon continues.........

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Couple 1.0 is a great program, but buying additional software to improve memory and performance will be good. I recommend 

Hot Lingerie 7.7.

U all can add more........

FAMS thumbnail
Tina very god description, I was waiting for this post of yours. . .

Yes one hell good of an episode, and will be remembered for a long long time to come. . .

I am still not out of my Dreamy state....😍  😍  😍  😍  😍

Our whole fascination with SR came true!  very rightly said

The drool-o-thon continues.........  ☺️   ☺️   ☺️   ☺️   ☺️

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FAMS

Tina very god description, I was waiting for this post of yours. . .

Yes one hell good of an episode, and will be remembered for a long long time to come. . .

I am still not out of my Dreamy state....😍  😍  😍  😍  😍

Our whole fascination with SR came true!  very rightly said

The drool-o-thon continues.........  ☺️   ☺️   ☺️   ☺️   ☺️

I hope they show an extension of the bedroom scene 😍 Now that Naitik didnt let Akshara go out of the room, Gayatri will probably not sleep the whole night thinking of the state of the house. From the precap it is quite clear that Aksh talks to her mom inlaw only the next day...so I am having high hopes on the night ☺️
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks to all those who liked the post. Really they have upgraded successfully & have reached khoobsurat padav PYAR. Both of them love each other with such depth and intensity that was potrayed aesthetically</font>!<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Every scene of the epi from going up the stairs to locking the door to going around the table & finally falling on the bed & the kiss & ILU on the bed was a treat for the senses and the eyes, but one of the best scene was undoubtedly, the love-making scene..... glass falling & all.......The lovatic conversation was </font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">most beautiful interpretations of love and committment as seen from a Man and a Woman's perspective.</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Rarely has any soap picturized a man and woman consummating
their relationship in such an aesthetic, sensitive and romantic manner!
</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I loved the part where Aksh is </font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">venting her pent-up anger and frustration,
accusing Naitik aap ko saab romance stupidity lagta hai ......Naitik getting the point why she is mad & </font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">angry and somehow in a subtle, understated
and lovatic way declaring his stupidity & then carrying her up the stairs to their room......ahhhh </font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The whole scene was
just class-apart!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Finally, how they both realize, accept, acknowledge and consummate their deep-rooted and intense love for one another was </font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">just a complete experience in itself</font><font size="3"> !</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><br></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hina was just AMAZING, literally personified Aksh, and brought out the
warmth, love and reality of the character beautifully! Naitik do I need to say anything.....was very </font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman">passionate, intense, oh!wow true love! I tell you .....Our whole fascination with SR came true! <br></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">The drool-o-thon continues.........<br></font>

you described it so beautifully Tina πŸ‘ (i saved ur msg) this was the perfect timing for them..i didn't wanna wait till their honeymoon , i don't know why...there was no reason to wait...well, lets just sum up the day for them..

1)it started with Naitik & Mohit talking about Nandini, Naitik showing his discontentment to Mohit abt Akshara...
2) MU cleared by Mohit, Naitik realized his mistake
3) He tries to apologize but Akshara didn't give in
4) Akshara telling him that trust is lacking from their relationship
5) Naitik not giving up and put her in a difficult situation when he asked her to cook food for fast
6) Akshara is not able to cook but finally gets some help from Gayitri...
7) Akshara's result comes..she got the news tht she didn't pass the exam, later on, she knew she got 2nd division
8) Nobody eats food cooked by her and she's depressed
9)Naitik ate the food and Akshara forgives him
10) they plan a party, Akshara thinks Naitik wants to spend some time with her
11) Akshara sends the servants out , prepares food, dresses up, decorates the house
12) Naitik has some other plan, he comes with his friends and tell Akshara that they'll celebrate by playing a video game tournament πŸ˜ƒ

and the day ended with their lovely union....ufff itna kuch in just one day...this should have been a 1 week story 🀣
-Nidi- thumbnail
I agree the day went by way too quickly I was hoping to see the romance until atleast Wednesday, considering the long days of YRKKH.
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks to all those who liked the post. Really they have upgraded successfully & have reached khoobsurat padav PYAR. Both of them love each other with such depth and intensity that was potrayed aesthetically! Every scene of the epi  from going up the stairs to locking the door to going around the table & finally falling on the bed & the kiss & ILU on the bed was a treat for the senses and the eyes, but one of the best scene was undoubtedly, the love-making scene..... glass falling & all.......The lovatic conversation was most beautiful interpretations of love and committment as seen from a Man and a Woman's perspective. Rarely has any soap picturized a man and woman consummating their relationship in such an aesthetic, sensitive and romantic manner!

I loved the part where Aksh is venting her pent-up anger and frustration, accusing Naitik aap ko saab romance stupidity lagta hai ......Naitik getting the point why she is mad & angry and somehow in a subtle, understated and lovatic way declaring his stupidity & then carrying her up the stairs to their room......ahhhh The whole scene was just class-apart!

Finally, how they both realize, accept, acknowledge and consummate their deep-rooted and intense love for one another was just a complete experience in itself !

Hina was just AMAZING, literally personified Aksh, and brought out the warmth, love and reality of the character beautifully! Naitik do I need to say anything.....was very passionate, intense, oh!wow true love! I tell  you .....Our whole fascination with SR came true! 

The drool-o-thon continues.........

Very well phrased as usual Tina....the union by far exceeded my expectations...it was a treat to watch such  romantic moments on Tv Screen......
There was nothing in the entire episode which didn't appeal....my most favorite was when they said ILU...

But the bestest was when Akshara put her hand on Naitik's face and said ladai nahin mujhe ladai bilkul achi nahin lagti.....😳😳
😳it was such a natural gesture which normal people like us do all the time....it just made my day and it was worth the wait.......
Hope they continue with this....