Debate Mansion

Pakistan has started a war against terrorists (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=qwertyesque]Pakistan has started a war against terrorists.......................???????

Isnt there a simple name for this ...... Civil war ....
I think the hardcore terrorists are from Afghanistan. No one want any terrorist in their country and the Pakistan Government is taking a strong action to get rid of them for good.
Inshallah may Pakistan enjoy peace soon.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistan has started a war against terrorists (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Excellent post of Ur's Summer Bhaiyyaa!!! Clap  Clap Clap  "PAKISTAN WANTS PEACE"  but terrorists wont let it happen easily. They r spoiling the name of ISLAM as well as of PAKISTAN...

Fair-n-luvly

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I am not saying this for the mango people in Pakistan but for the politicians and the govt.

Now that the terrorists are attacking Pakistan itself, they have declared a war and all that BUT wen it comes to India, they still have the same attitude.   Pak PMs quite recent statement:-- Cant stop another 26/11.   Very very Irresponsilbe and low standard statement.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BartzMithiBani

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

I am not saying this for the mango people in Pakistan but for the politicians and the govt.

Now that the terrorists are attacking Pakistan itself, they have declared a war and all that BUT wen it comes to India, they still have the same attitude.   Pak PMs quite recent statement:-- Cant stop another 26/11.   Very very Irresponsilbe and low standard statement.
  dear angelz,Pak govt. is trying best to stop all the terrorists from the suicide attacks... It will take lot of time to stop them people... Pak govt. is not irresponsible... Pak govt. needs support of every country... Terrorists surrendered Sawat area but that was a Pak govt who ruled again in swat... that was Pak govt.' s braveness... Pakistan wants peace always... Smile

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
High time they did. After losing Kargil and numerous other wars, politically or physically, per se, their lightbulbs light up. They should check out south Pakistan where Osama may be.     Thank you Great Britain for all this unrest in South East Asia. Now you can eat your fish and chips and comfortably drink your cup of tea.

Edited by debayon - 01 February 2010 at 1:25pm

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
***deleted ****

Edited by Bartz - 01 February 2010 at 6:47pm

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Pk has not started any war against terrorists because they cannot target their own people whom they trained for terrorist activities in other countries. They are just carrying out some operations to fool US and rest of the world to show that the money and weapons they have been given are being used in eradicating terrorists. This game has been going on for years.

I am surprised to see the reaction of people, are they simply naive or just choosing to ignore ground reality.  Pk doesn't believe in weeding out terrorism. Terrorism is their state policy. They have been supporting and funding terrorism not only in India but countries like Afghanistan since long time. Pk was the first and may be the only country to recognize the Taliban govt in Afghanistan. When US army attacked Taliban in AF, Pk gave shelter to Taliban in their country because it was Pk army who had created them in the first place and most of them were their own people.

In the name of war on terrorism Pk has been collecting money from US and other countries but doing nothing to weed out terrorism. If terrorism ends nobody would give them monetary support and weapons so  they would never like it to end. Terrorism has been like their outsourcing industry.  

Whatever civil war is going on in Pk right now, there is nothing good for India in this because Pk protects the  terrorists who attack India and have been continuing to do so even after 26/11 and will continue to do so because this is what their state policy is when it comes to India.

When people talk about goodness of common people and put all the blame on Politicians, they should understand that common people can force the politicians to take action. But the common people of Pk are living in self denial, according to them everything is a Hindu-Zionist conspiracy. Unless they don't come out of self denial nothing can change, they have a very anti-Hindu, anti-India mindset which will not change unless they are taught correct history/facts in schools.

http://blog.dawn.com/2010/02/01/unanswered-questions/

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/editorial/the-conspiracy-web-619

Bartz

Goldie

Bartz

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

India funding Taliban fighters: Pakistan
--

AFP image
Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has once again claimed that India is fomenting unrest within Pakistan through steps such as funding Taliban fighters based along the border with Afghanistan.

Malik said he was "convinced" India is among "certain hostile agencies" that are backing the Taliban to create instability in Pakistan.

Asked during an interview to a TV news channel as to who was backing the Taliban, he said: "There are certain hostile elements against Pakistan and there are certain hostile agencies which do not want Pakistan to be (stabilised)."

In response to a question on whether India is among the hostile agencies, Malik said, "Yes, of course, I am convinced. I have no doubt about it. I was very open. I have given the full details.

"If the interior minister of India or anyone else wants to confront me, I will be very happy to confront them because I know what I am saying," he added.

Malik had said last week that Pakistan has "solid evidence" of India's alleged involvement in fomenting unrest in Balochistan province and this can be shared with Indian ministers or representatives at any forum of their choice.

"I invite their interior minister or anyone else (to come to Pakistan) and I will put on record all the material about India's interference in Balochistan. I'll prove it to the world," he had said.

---- http://www.ndtv.com/news/world/india_funding_taliban_fighters_pakistan.php --- Big smile

Another conspiracy theory  D'ohLOL

Edited by Bartz - 01 February 2010 at 7:07pm

Meena1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top