Debate Mansion

   

Pakistan has started a war against terrorists (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Joined: 09 August 2008

Posts: 1720

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
agree with you summerbhai, hope we do have peace soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistan has started a war against terrorists (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44229

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

agree with you summerbhai, hope we do have peace soon
yes Sunny Bhai I hope you have peace of mind too. This is very important.
Because life is full of ups and downs, always there are little things to bother us. We just have to trust our chosen God or Ghost or Deity or Political Leader to take care of things.LOL

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Joined: 09 August 2008

Posts: 1720

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
The Devil does take good care of my "peace of mind "which may not B others idea of peace   though Evil Smile LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44229

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

The Devil does take good care of my "peace of mind "which may not B others idea of peace   though Evil Smile LOL
Well if they disagree give them a piece of your mind.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44229

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Home > Breaking News > Asia > Story
Oct 23, 2009
Blast in Pakistan kills 3

ISLAMABAD - A SUSPECTED suicide bomber killed at least three people outside an aeronautical complex in Pakistan on Friday, police said.

'There was an apparent suicide attack and at least three people have been killed,' said police official Ali Khan. The attack happened near the town of Kamra, north-west of Islamabad. -- REUTERS

chal_phek_mat

Senior Member

chal_phek_mat

Joined: 07 March 2008

Posts: 958

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Read the article properly, Pakistan has not started a war against terrorist, It is the reverse
 
Terrorists have declared a war against Pakistan, Pakistan and its govt is just retaliating
Pakistan has been cooporating with USA and the rest of the world in the war against Taleban and the terrorists. so the terrorists have targeted Pakistan. This is very sad, to see your own people killing your own people. Innocent kids are also injured and it is most heart rending.
Drinking off of the koolaid made by G.W.Bush and Musharraf can make you suspectable to gulliabilityLOL
American or any outside interfearence becomes a burden after a while. They have messed up several  lives of Iraqis. Random bombings have killed more innocents than soldiers. In the end there were no weapons of mass destruction and I believe the Iraqis are still angry with all this.
 
The topic is about Pakistan, not Iraq, two different countries. America has troops in Iraq and AfghanistanLOL
The terrorist problem will take a while to solve. I agree People turn terrorists for two main reasons: one for cash and wealth; the other to extract revenge ( to do this they recruit several people to do the dirty work by either using cash or religion or any other means such as force. But if we have the reason wrong it will take forever. None of the terrorists are actually doing it for money  If it was money there would be ransom demand in exchange for money. and it is not revenge, If it was revenge, they would not be exploding bombs in civilian areas. They would do it in the Capitals of the countries that oppose them.They want people to vacate their land, they want people to follow their way of life or perish.
 
So if you want to eliminate their intent, you either have to vacate their land or you can convert to their way of thinking and they wont kill you OR you choose the American way of Bombing them to hell, You seem to be against the American way of doing things/ What is your choice? vacating land, converting to their way of lifeWink 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44229

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Read the article properly, Pakistan has not started a war against terrorist, It is the reverse
 
Terrorists have declared a war against Pakistan, Pakistan and its govt is just retaliating
Pakistan has been cooporating with USA and the rest of the world in the war against Taleban and the terrorists. so the terrorists have targeted Pakistan. This is very sad, to see your own people killing your own people. Innocent kids are also injured and it is most heart rending.
Drinking off of the koolaid made by G.W.Bush and Musharraf can make you suspectable to gulliabilityLOL
American or any outside interfearence becomes a burden after a while. They have messed up several  lives of Iraqis. Random bombings have killed more innocents than soldiers. In the end there were no weapons of mass destruction and I believe the Iraqis are still angry with all this.
 
The topic is about Pakistan, not Iraq, two different countries. America has troops in Iraq and AfghanistanLOL
The terrorist problem will take a while to solve. I agree People turn terrorists for two main reasons: one for cash and wealth; the other to extract revenge ( to do this they recruit several people to do the dirty work by either using cash or religion or any other means such as force. But if we have the reason wrong it will take forever. None of the terrorists are actually doing it for money  If it was money there would be ransom demand in exchange for money. and it is not revenge, If it was revenge, they would not be exploding bombs in civilian areas. They would do it in the Capitals of the countries that oppose them.They want people to vacate their land, they want people to follow their way of life or perish.
 
So if you want to eliminate their intent, you either have to vacate their land or you can convert to their way of thinking and they wont kill you OR you choose the American way of Bombing them to hell, You seem to be against the American way of doing things/ What is your choice? vacating land, converting to their way of lifeWink 
 
Ah a Triillion dollar problem. Not everything America does is right and often what the US Govt does is not what the US citizens want. Most countries that engage in wars have an ulterior motive as well.
 
America is one of the countries that bothers to act as a "World policeman" for which we should show appreciation; but they have made their blunders too. Iraq has been a big mess.
Vietnam they really did not want the communist to take over the country, unfortunately it all went wrong and everyone suffered.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26813

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged

India funding Taliban fighters: Pakistan
--

AFP image
Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has once again claimed that India is fomenting unrest within Pakistan through steps such as funding Taliban fighters based along the border with Afghanistan.

Malik said he was "convinced" India is among "certain hostile agencies" that are backing the Taliban to create instability in Pakistan.

Asked during an interview to a TV news channel as to who was backing the Taliban, he said: "There are certain hostile elements against Pakistan and there are certain hostile agencies which do not want Pakistan to be (stabilised)."

In response to a question on whether India is among the hostile agencies, Malik said, "Yes, of course, I am convinced. I have no doubt about it. I was very open. I have given the full details.

"If the interior minister of India or anyone else wants to confront me, I will be very happy to confront them because I know what I am saying," he added.

Malik had said last week that Pakistan has "solid evidence" of India's alleged involvement in fomenting unrest in Balochistan province and this can be shared with Indian ministers or representatives at any forum of their choice.

"I invite their interior minister or anyone else (to come to Pakistan) and I will put on record all the material about India's interference in Balochistan. I'll prove it to the world," he had said.

----
---
Big smile


Edited by Believe - 26 October 2009 at 7:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
fatwa against vandemataram

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

*king* 289 14489 28 November 2009 at 11:30pm
By Vinzy
Whos biggest threats to Pakistan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Vinzy 280 10535 13 October 2009 at 11:22am
By Fair-n-luvly
Police complaint against John for posing 'nude'...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Beyond_the_Veil 71 3119 12 July 2009 at 8:55am
By angelic_devil
Is India going too easy on Terrorists?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

syrene 179 5831 30 September 2006 at 7:13am
By insouciance
"torturing" terrorists/POW’s Aparna_BD 6 492 24 January 2006 at 5:34pm
By Aparna_BD

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.