Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Believe

India funding Taliban fighters: Pakistan
--

AFP image
Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has once again claimed that India is fomenting unrest within Pakistan through steps such as funding Taliban fighters based along the border with Afghanistan.

Malik said he was "convinced" India is among "certain hostile agencies" that are backing the Taliban to create instability in Pakistan.

Asked during an interview to a TV news channel as to who was backing the Taliban, he said: "There are certain hostile elements against Pakistan and there are certain hostile agencies which do not want Pakistan to be (stabilised)."

In response to a question on whether India is among the hostile agencies, Malik said, "Yes, of course, I am convinced. I have no doubt about it. I was very open. I have given the full details.

"If the interior minister of India or anyone else wants to confront me, I will be very happy to confront them because I know what I am saying," he added.

Malik had said last week that Pakistan has "solid evidence" of India's alleged involvement in fomenting unrest in Balochistan province and this can be shared with Indian ministers or representatives at any forum of their choice.

"I invite their interior minister or anyone else (to come to Pakistan) and I will put on record all the material about India's interference in Balochistan. I'll prove it to the world," he had said.

----
---
😃

Well it does not make sense as a prosperous Pakistan is also good for India.
At the same time I will not rule out the possibility of greedy persons selling arms etc at huge profits to whoever is willing to pay for it.
Also Talibans are funded by drug monies too.

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If they really had some proof I m sure they wud have been all over the world media by now 😉
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I feel it funny,But may be some bussiness man give funding to them for his personal gain or drug bussiness, but still there is no proor....I dont think Indian Govt. can support thaliban.😊
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have a conspiracy theory that Putin is funding Taliban.
Summer3 thumbnail
Russia was once close to certain countries which stood up against the USA, including India.

Sometimes even my Russian friends say do not trust a Russian. Anyway no need to finger point as crooks exist in all countries. Recently I found that one of the Singapore swindlers got swindled by another Nigerian in a get rich quick scheme. Guess it is retribution. NOt easy to escape the hands of Karma I guess.
Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktheback

Hope they get over terrorism. Want to see India- Pak together again !

Together as in?😕

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahikhan

Together as in?😕

Together means friendly terms. If they want to reunite it is up to them but I doubt as both sides are not mentally prepared for all this.

People love to break up and then reunite and then break up again. Forever they cannot decide.

Originally posted by: Summer3

Together means friendly terms. If they want to reunite it is up to them but I doubt as both sides are not mentally prepared for all this.

People love to break up and then reunite and then break up again. Forever they cannot decide.

Oh kk...it isn't that difficult thu 😳
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahikhan

Oh kk...it isn't that difficult thu 😳

It is for the people living there to work things out. Large countries are harder to manage I think. The common people are all the same and they will agree to anything that is good but it is the greedy businessmen and politicians who cause a lot of problems.
Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
^^People everywhere are common s3 it is always politicains who do stupid things oh im really sad abt wasim akrams wife's demise did ya hear about her?:( Edited by mahikhan - 14 years ago