nice story!!
sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Firstly Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Borna!! 🥳

And Loved the short stories! Awesome writing!! 👏
rahulcccmuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome....Fantastic..yaar I am speechless...OUTSTANDING...👍🏼 Luved the VM u made...

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's been more than a week since I posted this up, so I think it's about time I replied to some comments!

First of all, THANK YOU for the birthday wishes! And thank you for reading, as well!

@Anits: Anu, sis...Where are you?!

@Radz: Hey Radz! I know you from Debby's MJHT FF! 😃 I had no idea that you're an AA fan also! I'm so happy that you enjoyed reading...Yeah, it's a pity that there are hardly any AA FFs out there; I hope I can keep writing more stories to make up for that, though.

@Komzie: Okay, this warrants a separate reply...Coming up soon!

@Pari: Thanks for reading, Pari! Nice to meet you!

@Hina: *gasp* Hinaaaa! 🤗Oh my gosh, I never would've expected to find you here! How could I ever forget you? Tsk tsk! I hope you keep reading as I continue writing...I miss you! Thanks for dropping by!

@Mishu: Awww, thanks so much, dear! Haha, I kept my writing to myself for a long time because I just didn't feel like posting in a sea of AR FFs. But now that I have, I might as well keep writing. Shattered was purely an impulsive oneshot; I must have watched that scene at least 5 times before I wrote that oneshot out (and then I used to watch that scene every night for god-knows-how-long), so I can still see everything playing out in my mind's eye. Brilliant scene.
I'm glad you like the second one...And I'm relieved that you think that it describes AA...Because that's the way I have always perceived Atul and Anjali to be...

@RM_lover, 0o.Leah.o0, Radhika Shah, lovebapu18, ibdt2004, and rahulcccmuskaan: Thanks so much for taking the time to read! I really appreciate it!
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

VEERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!

Well first off, this is a surprise in it's own. Happy Birthday!!!!!!! and thanks for this BEAUTIFUL gift! I can't believe my own eyes! Borna actually made a one-shot thread!

Well, the first one, I didn't read because I re-read that one for the umpteenth time last night. rofl.

The second one was MIND BLOWING! This is so totally you! The level that you analyze things at, this shows that you truely ARE the real PaNa fan! You explained every small detail so simply yet beautifully.

There was just so much truth and beauty in every single word. Purity in it's simplest form. Just the essence of the whole setting was so right. Everything from the beginning to the end was absolutely perfect. Nothing seemed out of place, but of course that's not possible anyway since madam Borna is the one writing. That too on one of most purest couples in the industry.

I'm telling you yaar, you should have done this sooner. You have no idea how much this is needed. I started my AA ff in April 08 and it got nowhere after June 08 because there were definitely not enough scenes of AA. I'd only written one one-shot on AA (of course that's no longer the case) but now, we have the PaNa master herself out on the field! Watch out people! Veeru's here!

Perfect couple that was wasted. Not anymore. I love this couple the most in DMG. As you already know, before RM came on the show, I was already an AA fan since DMG started. They're truely the heart and soul of the show and you, my dear, do the best job in highlighting that fact continuously!

love you!!! Happy birthday!

komz

GABBARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
God, how excited were you when you started writing this? 😆 😆 😆

Haha, this thread is all thanks to you, as I mentioned! In spite of those lovely threats, I still love you! LOL!

Why are you still reading Shattered? Is it really that good?? 😕 It's short, it's sad...It breaks my heart to imagine Anjali's feelings. But I have to confess that I love it, simply because of the scene that it references...

Komzie, I think you think too highly of me...Honestly, I do. But I am so humbled that you loved the first part of Don't Say Alvida so much...The fact that you felt that nothing was out of place is in itself such a huge compliment to me, because that's the relationship that I've always wanted Atul and Anjali to have. Don't you think more scenes like this would be extremely heartwrenching to watch? If only we'd seen that happen onscreen...The closest thing that I can think of would be that locker room scene back on September 8th. I guess Don't Say Alvida reflects that a bit...It wasn't a conscious decision, though...When I'm writing about Atul-Anjali, it just naturally happens...The detailing is something that I don't think I can get rid of, since I always visualize things as I write...It's hard to explain. LOL!

I really hope I can live up to your expectations from here on out...😳 

Love you!

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Borna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for this really late comment. Have been too caught up.
I am glad I finally took out time for this. I must say, you are a wonderful writer!
The way you put feelings into words is really commendable.
I really love the way you take even the smallest things to notice. Things which are really small and maybe arent even noticed by  others, but without which the essence is just not the same!!!!

The first one was really superb. Love the way Anjali finally confessed that she was in love with the person who loved her more than anyone else could! I wish there was such a scene onscreen as well. I had been eagerly awaiting her confession, and I am really happy that at least you considered that and gave us such a wonderful insight of her feelings!

Coming to the next one, I just adored it. Actually even that would be an understatement!
The way Anjali thought of Atul as her sole confidant and bared her feelings in front of him and the way he understood her even without being told a word is so like them! I love this about their relationship. Here words bear no importance and the ones that do, dont need to be pronounced. Just love this bond!!!!!!!
Another thing that I liked was that you showed Anjali-Shashank. They are another pair I love in DMG. The special bond shared by them is just irreplaceable!

Soryy for going overboard with my comments, but I really had to say how wonderfully you have written this! Its now that I realise my coment is almost as long as your oneshot. LOL

Hoping for many more such lovely updates!!!!!

If possible, do pm me the next time you plan to update.\

cheers,
Sakshi
Edited by kash fan4ever - 14 years ago