Members Lounge

Need advice.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
This year is my first homecoming and I asked a really good friend of mine and when I asked him I was really really nervous.
I finally asked him and he said yes. And I got happy but now hes telling me he likes my best friend and wants to go with her and keeps asking me for help to ask her and how to ask her and for some reason its really really bugging me cause Im like wow I asked you first, why did u say yes when u wanna go with someone else? You know?
Then he got scared to ask my friend and now hes like "are u still willing to go with me?" I want to go but I dont wanna feel like a replacement or rebound you know?
What do I do? =[

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need advice." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Awww I feel so bad for ya! You gathered the courage to ask him out and now he's treating you like a rebound.
He won't be happy with you and you won't be happy knowing you aren't his first choice.
Tough one but maybe you should use him like he's using you and use him as a last resort if you can't find anyone else then ask him 'will you still go with me' and make him feel like the rebound! Good luck and no matter what, have a great time! :)

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
It sounds horrible
My advice is that though its hard, don;t go with him because you deserve better than 2 be a replacement
Just go in a group with all your mates, you will definitely have a great time, and hopefully he'll be left on his own and feel bad
Though I like Dia's suggestion 2

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
i agree with @missindia26
Dont go with him after he treats u so badly.....u are too nice to deserve something like that!
And trust me...u will enjoy it better with a group than going with him!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i think that he might be using you..so thats nt gud..n just tell him that if he really likes ur best friend..he shud ask her out..n YOU are def nt gonna help him...also ask him if he ever liked u?..if he did give him a chance..odawise just stay away..

btw i think dis needs to posted in the AC

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Idk where the AC is lol
And thanks guys :]
Im going with another good friend who asked ME lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top