Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys , Big smile

Here's a set of three  pictures  posted  ......  all the three pics are from diffrent cities  of different Asian countries  just Guess the Name of the Cities  and  post your Answer ....  Let's see how many of you can Guess it Rightly.....  " No hints please"   just start guessing ....  I will sort out the correct Answers and tell you whoever guessed it correctly ... may be you can guess one right  and two wrongs or  two right one wrong  and so on ...and you can post as many times as you can....who knows which of the answer comes out correctly... 

All the best ...  Thumbs Up

PIC.... 1

PIC..2

PIC ... 3

I think it's not hard ...these pics are the land marks of the cities .....  try your best  .....  hope you will enjoy posting the answers ....   Big smile

okie here's once again  Thumbs Up  All the best .

===================================================================================

1 st ... Breaking News

So far only one person has guessed  a correct answer .....    not for all the three but for only one ..... 

friends  keep trying  as many times as you can .....    Thumbs Up  All the best

==================================================================================

2  nd   Breaking News

Two answers  came out correctly  this time  ... Two of the members  answered correctly on the same picture  

so by now   three  members attempted  correct answers on the same picture ....  

but on all the three pics  two pictures are still to get the right answer.... once I get the right answer for all the three ...   I will declare open the results

so  friends  please do keep on posting  .....   and keep on guessing
Big smile   All the best  Thumbs Up

Edited by thambu - 14 October 2009 at 2:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

burgerchaap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guess The Name Of This City" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
AWESOME GAME/TOPIC!

Sadly, I'm not familiar with any of those places. Pleaseeeee give a clue! Like in what Continent is it in?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
can you atleast give the country name cuz that's wayyy too hard i mean like how do we knoww what place it's in? lol :P

i have no clue..

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Last one is the SriLanka Trade center

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
lol im probs really wrong but I think
Sydney
Tokyo
Cape Town

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pianofied.

AWESOME GAME/TOPIC!

Sadly, I'm not familiar with any of those places. Pleaseeeee give a clue! Like in what Continent is it in?

Thankzz  for liking the topic......   as per your request I here by tell you that all the three cities are from different asian countries.....   so you start  guessing  and naming asian  cities.....  just post any name of the cities as many times as you can....

who know's one of them may come out rightly.....   all the best Thumbs Up

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowflake0555

can you atleast give the country name cuz that's wayyy too hard i mean like how do we knoww what place it's in? lol :P

i have no clue..

yeah !!!  All the three pic's are from different Asian cities .... No need to be confused ....  just imagine any city of the Asian countries and post the names as many time as you can.....  one of them may be right.... 

all the best Thumbs Up

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missy6892

Last one is the SriLanka Trade center

you are supposed to post the name of the city buddy.....  try to imagine all the three cities ....  you are allowed to post different cities names any number of time.... 

whenever you like posting just post....no restrictions.....  it's a guessing for fun  you know ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top