Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@ashoo: i didnt ignore..i was confused who to put..like i said...many of us use all those emos...LOL

Originally posted by angel82

congrats khushi....i know i'm late here, but still before the week ends...

Thanks Angie...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vidder Of The Week : Khushix (Page 8)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Congo Shongo Kushi!!
You totally deserve this! I don't think you want me to start on the reasons unless you wanna spend like an hour or so reading them. I'll spare you the torture!!LOL

I don't want to pester you with questions..1) because I'm too lazy to think of questions right now and 2) because I think you've been asked enough questions already! LOL                                                            *cough Ravjot cough Sidd*

ohh wait..I do have one question.
What would your reaction be if HC knocked on your door and you opened it? I know you don't live in India but still...just think that this is possible.

I asked that question cuz I dreamt about HC knocking on my door last night...'twas on crazy dream! yea..I don't want to continue the whole dream cuz you'll think I'm wierd. LOL But I did end up showing him around the city!! A day out with HCDay Dreaming ok..I'll stop nowLOL

Congo again!
Luv,
Nitya

Edited by nityatarlapally - 18 October 2009 at 11:56am

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatarlapally

Congo Shongo Kushi!!
You totally deserve this! I don't think you want me to start on the reasons unless you wanna spend like an hour or so reading them. I'll spare you the torture!!LOL

I don't want to pester you with questions..1) because I'm too lazy to think of questions right now and 2) because I think you've been asked enough questions already! LOL                                                            *cough Ravjot cough Sidd*

ohh wait..I do have one question.
What would your reaction be if HC knocked on your door and you opened it? I know you don't live in India but still...just think that this is possible.

I asked that question cuz I dreamt about HC knocking on my door last night...'twas on crazy dream! yea..I don't want to continue the whole dream cuz you'll think I'm wierd. LOL But I did end up showing him around the city!! A day out with HCDay Dreaming ok..I'll stop nowLOL

Congo again!
Luv,
Nitya

Thanks Nitya!...just saw ur reply...so replying late even though im not the VOTW anymore...LOL

Now going straight to ur question.. well.. i dont know what my reaction wud be.. but i know for sure i wont faint...that's sooo not me!...LOL I'll be super excited!.. will be smiling all day.. HC wud probably do all the talking and ill be listening...LOL maybe offer him food.. he loves food...WinkLOL
and and and... will get my camera and click loadddddssss of pics...LOL i honestly duno how i wud react.. LOL

I was in India last November..in Pune.. HC was also there at that time.. i missed my chance of meeting him... my friend only told me he was there when i was back home!...OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27indiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top