Avatar & Signatures Shop

   

Questions & Queries Corner (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

madzaboutchoc

IF-Dazzler

madzaboutchoc

Joined: 06 September 2005

Posts: 3514

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Originally posted by ronitroy_ria

Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Can someone tell me how can i write a text with its shadow behind.... I use PSP 7? Please do help me...... Thanks in adv.....

first you write the text then go to effect-3d effects-drop shadow
fill in the values and choose the color that u want in the shadow and how dark or light u want
and its done
 
Thanks for replying Ria....... But when i have already written the text and wheni click on effect 3d i cannot click on drop shadow.... I mean non of the effects works.....

do u write the text as vector
if yes then dont do that..click on floating when u write the text
3d effects dont work on vectors

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Questions & Queries Corner (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Joined: 19 February 2008

Posts: 23794

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitroy_ria

Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Originally posted by ronitroy_ria

Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Can someone tell me how can i write a text with its shadow behind.... I use PSP 7? Please do help me...... Thanks in adv.....

first you write the text then go to effect-3d effects-drop shadow
fill in the values and choose the color that u want in the shadow and how dark or light u want
and its done
 
Thanks for replying Ria....... But when i have already written the text and wheni click on effect 3d i cannot click on drop shadow.... I mean non of the effects works.....

do u write the text as vector
if yes then dont do that..click on floating when u write the text
3d effects dont work on vectors
 
Now i got it.... I used to select vector......... Thanksss
 
Well do u know how this font background becomes like this???
 

madzaboutchoc

IF-Dazzler

madzaboutchoc

Joined: 06 September 2005

Posts: 3514

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hey u r welcome
yeah i know how to do that font effect
first select the background that u want in ur font..like it red in the example
then create a new image and fill it with that color
then write the text..do it in the floating one and not vector
then go to selection-modify-expand-3
then go to selection-modify-feather-2
and you will be done

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Joined: 19 February 2008

Posts: 23794

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitroy_ria

hey u r welcome
yeah i know how to do that font effect
first select the background that u want in ur font..like it red in the example
then create a new image and fill it with that color
then write the text..do it in the floating one and not vector
then go to selection-modify-expand-3
then go to selection-modify-feather-2
and you will be done
 
I did it....... And i got it.......
Thanks a lot Ria...... It was a great help for me.....Big smile
 


Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 13 October 2009 at 4:09am

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009

Posts: 29034

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
guys i realy want to make avis..is there any one who can help me out

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Joined: 24 April 2008

Posts: 13376

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

guys i realy want to make avis..is there any one who can help me out
here you go...a tutorial on avis
theres another one on P31Big smile

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009

Posts: 29034

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
thanks payal...but it takes ages to be finish

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Joined: 24 April 2008

Posts: 13376

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

thanks payal...but it takes ages to be finish
i know yaar!! heres a shortcut if you wanna try it... make dure the vid is in .avi format, or it wont work.
then just open the vid in the software....file >open>pick the vid.
 
then you have to randomly geuss how many frames apart the scene you want is Embarrassed
mak esure the range isnt too far apart or the shop will freeze upDead
and the merge identical frame sinto on e box is checked and pick 2 for the other oprion :)
 
hope it works

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Aahana' Corner /Closed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

EkPaheli 1170 34546 16 June 2011 at 10:50am
By only-maya
//LoneDesignz//#1 CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

SobtiObsession 1214 50324 02 June 2011 at 12:47am
By Fari.Kashian
Nikki's Creative Corner(last update pg 23&24)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

nikki18 204 8248 19 October 2010 at 11:40am
By nikki18
||Pari's Corner 2||Closed||Updt:85/NOTE:88

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90

Angelic_Pari 713 17391 05 December 2009 at 12:03pm
By -Gunjan-
Post your queries&questions here(see pg1)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Jem4Himesh 1147 49435 02 February 2007 at 6:02am
By Jem4Himesh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.