Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

~*'RR_Creations'*~ 3 New VMs Added. - Page 2

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *payal_15*

WOW!! really great vm! loved it! especially the beginning!! it fit sooo well :)

awww thanks dear for the appreciation!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Maham... thumbnail
new vm added guys!!! personally i dont think its that great.. so my apologies if you guys dont like it!! do leave your comments or hit the like button!!😊 its on the song bas ek pal!!!

Cheerx,
Maham
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maham, just saw your 'Dil se re' mix, baby..And your choice of scenes, the way you synchronized them with the lyrics, the beauty and echo of that masterpiece of a song and the magic of PriDa complementing it, totally cast a spell on me...Have always LOVED the song and it suits PriDa to the T..

Keep up the wonderful work..⭐️..That was very well made..LOVED it..

Boy, the scene where PriDa just looked into each other's eyes while Prithvi was on a bike and his face was half-hidden, and he gave her that look and then made her gun fly away (PriDa during Avni's kidnapping scene) still give me goosebumps..Those were some real sparks..And the scene which had Damini dancing and Pri looking at her stealthily = Dope..

Will watch your other one too and comment soon..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maham, sweets, just saw the Bas Ek Pal mix! I don't have words to tell you how much I loved it. Loved the story, loved the choice of the scenes and I love this song even more now that it's got PriDa to go with it! Pri crying was stupendously hot, and I love the way Dams goes from hating him outright to being unsure, in the scene where he lifts her up... That was a great sequence in the show, and it's even better viewed in this context! Thanks for this awesome vm, babe, it's a gem!!!
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
maham u r sweet heart make more vm on prida
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
maham u have superb skills i m impressed u r too good
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing job maham!!! i just checked the second vm ...btw i have never heard that song.."bas ek pal" what movie  is it???

I loved how you matched each and every scene with the lyrics!! amazing!!👏

...Maham... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Maham, just saw your 'Dil se re' mix, baby..And your choice of scenes, the way you synchronized them with the lyrics, the beauty and echo of that masterpiece of a song and the magic of PriDa complementing it, totally cast a spell on me...Have always LOVED the song and it suits PriDa to the T..  thanks so much sarah!!! the song is a masterpiece na..?? prida are the only ciuple i know who can truly complement it!!😃😃

Keep up the wonderful work..⭐️..That was very well made..LOVED it.. thanks dear for liking it so much!!

Boy, the scene where PriDa just looked into each other's eyes while Prithvi was on a bike and his face was half-hidden, and he gave her that look and then made her gun fly away (PriDa during Avni's kidnapping scene) still give me goosebumps..tell me about it the way pri made da completely weak by his eyes only is seriously................ 😍Those were some real sparks..And the scene which had Damini dancing and Pri looking at her stealthily = Dope..

Will watch your other one too and comment soon.. lol ill be waiting!😊

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Krupz..'Bas ek pal' is from the movie 'Bas ek pal.' 😊

Maham..Saw your 'Bas Ek Pal' VM too..Great job, again..LOVED it..Like this song too, a lot..It's another one of those typical KK songs, and KK rocks..

You have a talent for synchronizing lyrics really well with the scenes..Keep up the good work.. ⭐️
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maham.....have no words!!

so all I can do is