Miley Jab Hum Tum

Unfair to MJHT!

Ashu_DMG thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hula Guys! i hav been noticing that DMG aritcles on IF in more than MJHT...why? 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe DMG more liked thats why!
Namz94 thumbnail
^^^ True ive always wonderd why dmg TRP'S were low! Didnt know that liked shows had low TRP'S  ðŸ˜ƒ

Topic starter: This is MJHT forum, Not DMG.
and besides we just found out that the EX-lead of dmg has been cheating on his wife, ofcourse people are gonna cover ir! and besides they have started a new season coz the last one was a bore, so articles are bound to happen.
coolgal96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Naima1994_

^^^ True ive always wonderd why dmg TRP'S were low! Didnt know that liked shows had low TRP'S  ðŸ˜ƒ

Topic starter: This is MJHT forum, Not DMG.
and besides we just found out that the EX-lead of dmg has been cheating on his wife, ofcourse people are gonna cover ir! and besides they have started a new season coz the last one was a bore, so articles are bound to happen.

Listen, firstly..i have not told anything against MJHT ..it was my opinion and btw its an old show so surely people like it more! 😛
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
u knw y is it so..causemjht ppl r busynin their work..no tymfor interviews or doing 3 timing stuff....they r dedicated to their work..more than their co stars or whoever....
mjht rocks at the end...no doubt abt it..
Namz94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJ_Luvs_DMG

Listen, firstly..i have not told anything against MJHT ..it was my opinion and btw its an old show so surely people like it more! 😛

Did i say you said anything against MJHT, you are clearly saying everything yourself mate.
Its an old show, more people like it?? < Joke of the year.
TrP's show everything hun, and btw old shows lose viewers not gain, its a fact. 😃
coolgal96 thumbnail
You can never expect praises from a different forum afterall mate!
naiam i agree with watevr u say.....actualy few ppl r jealous of MJHT'S popularity...so let it be
Originally posted by: KJ_Luvs_DMG

You can never expect praises from a different forum afterall mate!<br>

so y did u came and post her...go to ur forum and do warever u feel lyk
Namz94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

so y did u came and post her...go to ur forum and do warever u feel lyk

Lolz mate pragz said everything, dude its a mjht forum and you cant expect to come here and say "maybe its better" and be liked and praised lmfaooo!
Finally atleast you got something right mate, NO you cant!
Thnaks for visiting our forum anyway! 😃