Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Guys this one shot is not by ME its by my LOVELY SWEETEST SIS in my life!!

THE BEARD OR ME:

"Heyya baby" he said as kissed her lips. "Ouch, Armaan" Ridhima cried out as she felt his stubble touch her cheeks.

"How many times did I tell you to shave?" she looked at him with anger.

Ridhima has been telling Armaan to shave for the past one week, but Armaan just avoided her, and kept on growing his beard. ­­­­

"Come on honey, don't get annoyed by a little stubble, remember our love is deeper than that" he smirked at her and kissed her cheek.  

She just pushed him away as she felt his sharp facial hair scratch her gentle soft skin.

"Nope, I could care less about our love at this moment, I just want that beard gone" she said firmly putting her feet down.

"Stop being so stubborn Ridhima, I know you can't be mad at this" he said sliding his arms around her waist, and pulling her close to him.

He rubbed his cheek along hers, and kissed her ears with pleasure. She hissed as he felt his facial hair touch her once again, "leave me Armaan," she moaned while pushing him away.

"I am not shaving" Armaan spoke firmly, as he wasn't going to be convinced.

"Fine, but until you shave that beard, you can't have of this" she said while smacking her lips into his. He immediately got into the kiss, and kissed her back passionately, while Ridhima grinned evilly.

She merely pushed him back, as Armaan looked at her in shock. "What was that for?" he asked annoyed as she just spoiled the moment.

"You can't kiss me or even touch me or even see me until I see that hideous beard off your face" she glared at him hoping he would listen to her.

"Are you trying to pleasure blackmail me?" he asked with an overreacting face.

"Well you won't be convinced by me acting sweet, so I guess torturing you is the only way" she said smirking evilly. Armaan just looked at her with daggers, as she blew him a fly kiss walking out of the room.

"Ridhima'. Ridhima'. Ridhimaaaaaaaaaaa" he sighed her name as he didn't see her for 10 straight hours. He jerked up as he felt a pillow hit his face, "SHUT UP ARMAAN" came a voice from the opposite side.

"This has been the billionth time you said Ridhima's name, if you miss her so much just CALL HER" Rahul said annoyed, as he placed his palms on his ears.

"She doesn't want to speak to me, she doesn't like the beard," he said pouting while Rahul rolled his eyes at his pathetic friend.

"THEN SHAVE IT OFF FOR GOOD SAKE! IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP!" he shouted at Armaan trying to pull some sense into his head.

Rahul tried to calm himself and speak lightly to Armaan, since he was going through a "so called sensitive" time. "Look, is a beard worth loosing the love of your life?" he asked Armaan, while Armaan nodded a no. "Then what's there to think about, just go and talk to her".

Armaan immediately got out of his depression, "you're right, Ridhima is more than this beard" he said while running to Ridhima.

"Stupid guy, doesn't even know that the beard doesn't look good" Rahul chuckled to himself.

He opened the door to her apartment and saw all the lights off. Quietly, he tip-e-toed down the living room, and entered her bedroom to see her sleeping peacefully. Her beautiful eyes shut from the world, as the moon light stroke her face.

"Ridhima" he whispered smiling at her, as he settled himself next to her.

"I love you Armaan" she spoke in her sleep, as she placed her head on his chest.

Armaan smiled at her innocence and knew how much Ridhima truly loved him. Eventually he drifted off to sleep, with her in his arms.

Ridhima woke up feeling herself in a warm embrace of a person, and when she opened her face, she saw the sparkling face of Armaan. Then she looked at his face, and to her surprise, the beard was gone.

Armaan woke up feeling fingers brush on his cheeks, and opened his eyes to see Ridhima looking at him with intense eyes.

"Hey boo" he said, as he kissed her forehead.

"So somebody finally came to their senses and shaved of the beard"

"Well first I realized I can't live without seeing you, I mean one minute with you next to me is like hell, imagine how 10 hours passed by'" he spoke with a serious face, as he knew how bad it felt staying away from her.

"Well I'm also sorry for making you shave it off, I mean I thought about it and realized that I love you no matter what" she smiled at him, as he kissed her nose.

He captured her lips, as she kissed him back immediately. She loved the fact that there was no more stubble on his face, allowing her to kiss him back harder.

Both laughed and enjoyed themselves as they fought merely at small things, yet their love remained dignified.

Edited by k_anjali12 - 11 October 2009 at 12:59am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90sweetdikshaanjaly07trendyfriendsme_lovelygulsonupatsimple_sweetammy_amnasweety7395Stupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..karankideewanixkashmayurfancrimson_10suruchivohrakajen_crazy-Armaan-cutie13GoDsLoVeprety_cool93bueatyAR-lovervrulsCaramel_21sanjana25ammy-ridzscorpio95MrsMallikGroverswamii92dipumaanu..Ashi_KaJen..krazy4kashkshanikaaHello_01~sumedha~Surbhi_roxSuvarna....pickytgHeAvEnSakshadcharmingkillerdhruvikaluvsKSG-Fizzi-mar-pinkssprernawaghrayIqbal Neha1Afreen22crazy_4_karancutiepreetlilangel_soumyabd670816ammygurl-midnightsun-AbhiNikiLuverkarans_angeldeepzloveVirmanaanchal_cShwePoodazzling_armaanjanu1610arshluver_15reemz.malikyogzzFUrCK.OFF.KaShAngelsHeavenzhasan2lil_desi_goddessammy4upwincess kanziRockstar_riasplnnidha1983.:.MONA.:.NorzkaransprincessEthereal-Path.lali.Euphoria.-AviatoR-Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!! The BEARD or ME !!AR ONESHOT" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
sorry i cudn't reply earlier........electricity problem..........well this one shot was quiet unique and humorous..........i loved it........thanks for the pm........

Edited by mahak03 - 11 October 2009 at 6:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k_anjali12

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
woah Himasmileys vspace5smileys vspace5  its really an awesome onesmileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5 mind blowingsmileys vspace5so cutesmileys vspace5& thanks for the pmsmileys vspace5

From Ridhima "The happiest day of my life
was the day that I met you,
Always loving and understanding,
with a heart of gold too....
You'd always show how much you care,
with the loving things you do,
From a tender kiss to a warm,
embrace and whisper "I LOVE YOU"
We've had a lot of happy times,
and also had some tears,
but our love for each other,
still remained strong,