Members Lounge

Social net, that better then facebook (site #1)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Egorka

Egorka

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hello! Sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language.

I'm from Russia and refer you to a social network In contact (in our spelling: v kontakte).
Not so long ago the two-letter domain name was registered in the zone . om. Soon the site will be translated into all languages of the world. This is the same Facebook, only many times better. Try it. This site is #1 in Russia and he wants to become the best site in the world. This is already more than a simple social network.

Link to register: http://vk.com/reg44513370

Please register throught my link. My ad is not commercial, but the benefit for me is. This social network for 3 years and spend there the contest: to the Russian, who would invite most of all foreigners in the coming days, will give Apple iPod. I want the phone, I do not have money to buy it. Please sign! I implore you, my friends. http://vk.com/reg44513370

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Social net, that better then facebook (site #1)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top