Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I don't remember the character names just writing a brief description of the story.

Kahin Toh Milnge was story about four siblings who were adopted by 4 people. Two went in rich family while two in middle class family. The rich one bonded with each other & vice versa. The girl who was from middle class family falls for a rich & a simply guy (Shashank) but sacrifices her love for her sister when she finds out she is her sister & loves the same guy.

Shashank marries younger sister. Elder sister marries her boss who is later on killed & she is sentenced for the crime. The show takes a leap. Elder sister is back with a new identity, face to take revenge from her own people. Later on it is revealed that Shashank who is her sister husband whom she once loved & trusted alot killed her husband.

The rich brother was played by guy who played role of Samman earlier in Ghar Ek Sapna, rich sister Karishma Tanna, other sister female who played Anurag's second wife in KZK, other brother by goon who had tried to kidnap Ranbir-Rano in the jungle in the show Ranbir Rano while the sister whose husband was killed his role was played by Aryaman of Kkusum fame.

Edited by *Shruti* - 11 October 2009 at 6:31am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Aisha_Cuttie-crazy-daisytullidevashree_hhalifax004PCRocksAngel-APrachi..jyoti06minuuyipeepallavi25swetha10nightangelburgerchaapTomikoshumi.samiya.Anjalii...xXx.Angelnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kahin Toh Milenge Story *Spoiler*" in Pyaar Ka Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
thanks a tons Shruti....

P.S: I really don't know anything abt KTM, so in a way this info u have giving us kinda help me in geting to know what the show is actually all abt and what I'm geting myself into again....

thanks dear :)

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@Angel:KTM reminded me of Balaji famous venture Ithihaas it was story about 3 sisters. One sister is framed for killing her husband she comes back to take revenge after years from her sister's family.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
oh so this is a repeat of one of their old show huh?

wow, will Ekta Kapoor ever give us something new, something fresh and a non repeated of her past shows or even a copy of someone elses soaps again? (I'm guessing not) cos too much of copycat and reuses of the past is not good ppl want to see something they have not seen befor not some recycling shows....

but then again it's a good thing for some of us who had never seen or heard abt KTM befor, hope it does well for her.

Edited by _angel_ - 11 October 2009 at 12:55am

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i agree...will ekta never give anything new? if this show is ktm rehashed then betab is kasam se rehashed.

peachesblush

IF-Dazzler

peachesblush

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
really thanx for d update but i didnt get anything
i hope this show is gud.not complicated  cas Balaji's show

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I dunno why Ekta never comes up with something originalConfused...I mean how many times u heard the same story where the elder sister sacrifices her love for the younger one and then gets married to either her boss or someone elseOuch...same theme was applied in Kkusum as well as Kahin toh hogaOuch

Now agian if she applies this theory here..then whats the difference ??LOLConfused

Thanks for the story Shruti...I hope this time she does something different with the storylineEmbarrassed

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
aww thanx for this man... i hope she aint gonna do that with kritika and lavanya... kjaal aka prateeksha falls for the same raunak guy watsoeva, plz dnt do this ekta!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top