Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Doop4'sVMs(Updated_Ela: Maa-Taare Zameen Par pg7 )

doop4 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thought I'd have a go at making a PriDa video. I decided to go with a song that I've been listening to non-stop for the past few days. It was slightly difficult to get the scenes in coherence with the lyrics but I absolutely love the song and have wanted to use it to make a PriDa video since the first time I heard it. So here goes.

1) PriDA VM  - Sajna Re(A.R.Rahman)

(Also, let's add some fun to this one. Which Indian composer do you think this song belongs to? (do answer without doing a google search on the title). Just interested to see who you guys think could have composed this song on first hearing).

2) PriDa - Kaise Mujhe (Ghajini)

3) PriDA - Zindagi Mujhe- A.R.Rahman : Page 6

4) Tribute to Ela Gujraal - Maa from taare Zameen Par

Let me know if you like it/hate it. 😃

Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haven't heard this song before....but looooved it n the VM 👍🏼
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome VM ...too good

Loved it.

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Doop, this is sooo cool!!! Loved it! It has all my fav PriDa moments! 😍 Sigh. You did a great job, babe. I'm going to be requesting vms very often now...

@ song - It's Rahman's, isn't it? And sung by  Mohit Chauhan, if I'm not mistaken... Did I get it right? Where is it from? It's really beautiful!
Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
-Zeustina- thumbnail
@doop love the VM..it was awesome and luv how u matched the scenes with the lyrics

and i have not heard this song..its beautiful..where is it from?
Edited by -Zeustina- - 14 years ago
doop4 thumbnail
@ hapinezz13 : Thanks,pal.

@achumen: Thanks and glad you liked it.

@Diya- Aww, thanks babes!   😳 Well, I kind of wanted to put in all my fav scenes into the song but then had to get rid of some to try and match the lyrics too and the song is rather short.
And well done on Rahman. I am impressed. Did you just think it was rahmanish when you heard it or have you heard it before? If it was the former, I bow to thee! Sounds like Mohit but it's actually P.J. Morton!

@Tina- I am glad you like it too. The song is from the soundtrack of a hollywood comedy, Couples Retreat. It's Rahman's second hollywood soundtrack (if one considers Slumdog his first). The singer is P.J. Morton. Nice song na?! I love it too. Simple yet emotional.[Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lucky guess!  Well, the last part of the song seemed to me to sorta  bear the 'Rahman' stamp!

@ P.J.Morton - Ohk... I knew that was wrong. Mohit doesn't have an accent...  But the voice is soo similar to his. 
-Zeustina- thumbnail
@doop oh ok..never heard of the movie . i think i should get the album
the song is beautiful ! love rahman's music
doop4 thumbnail
@ Diya- yeah, I think lots of people thought it was Mohit before the credit list was released. I wouldn't have noticed the accent with the words Sajna Re so I thought it was him as well.

@ TIna- the music CDs will be available from the 13th , I think. The movie doesn't release here until next week but it's put in the states. But the tracks are already available on itunes, if you are keen. And yes, Rahman rocks! 👍🏼Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
doop .... i know  i'm late here ......😳

But I just caught up with your post and I have one word for it ....

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!

Totally loved the scenes / song ........... Thanks dear !!!!!