Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

but dont you feel few people came there only to make themselves look like fools....................

few people purposely come there and dance like they are ..........
like take example of that girl who walked on stage holding candle and song was playing gumnaam hain koi....

now what was that????
even i felt those contestant were there to pass their time and judges time too..........if few people love to make them look like fools then what other people can do?
ya but with few arshad was little harsh i agree with that

well should not lose one's tact to teach someone else a lesson. The judges should keep their standards up regardless, they are there to set the example. If someone is bad and comes to the auditions with the sole intention of acting foolish and having a few seconds of limelight, the judges need to tell them off tactfully without lowering their standards.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insulting Contestants (Page 2)" in Dance Premier League forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forems

Arshad is really getting on my nerves, that too in two days. He should have remained Munnas sidekick that expose himself so crudely on national TV:

He said to the guy who did a beautiful kathak - its God's fault. So Arshad thinks he is bigger than God?
He make some gross cheap joke on "hugging" with Salman, that too on national TV, how low down?
Then he talked down to the guy with special needs, who has danced much better than Arshad ever could. And when a judge of Shiamaks calibre and sensitivity put his professional faith in that guy, Arshad took off on Shiamak (asking him not to be melodramatic...)
The list is endless.

Sony better wake up. Zee is coming back with DID II and at least there they never disrespect people with special needs, in fact they invited the one person who couldnt even walk straight as a special guest (accepting that he cannot take part in the competition.) Humanity cannot come after "competition." If Sony doesnt take a strong stance to this issue, they're going to lose out to DID, a show with much more heart and sensitivity and all 3 strong dancer judges who at least knew when to respect a fellow dancer. Shiamak alone wont be able to offset Mr. Warsi's meanness.

At first I did not check who wrote this post and for a second I thought I had wrote it..lol you took the words right out of my mouth! Thank you so much for a well written post!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance Premier League Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.