Nidzy

Thanks Nidzy
I realli aprrecaite it
And I will update now.
KomalLuvsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1

Nupur was in her room, in front of the mirror. She was wearing a white shah rara, with a white no sleeves glitter shirt and dupatta. She starts putting kajal, then her white long earings. She look at her reflection, wondering if she looks pretty or not. Today was her and Samrat's engagement. They had gone to collage together, and their parents wanted them to get married. They said yes, and here she was. She still is nervous, wondering about how she looks. Then comes another reflection of herlittle sister, Gunjan. She smiles, but still looks unsure about how she looks. Gunjan smiles and sits down besides her. "Di? app app-" Nupur looks more dissapionted now. "I knew it, ke mein bohat buri laag rahi hoon" "Nahi di, app toh bilkul ek angel ki tarah laag rahi ho, thats why I am so shocked". Nupur blushes. "Thanks, par tu toh mujhse zyada achi laag rahi hai" "Wrong" "Right" "Wrong" "Right", then Gunjan says "acha baba, hum ayahan pe behet ke wrong right keh te rahe ge, aur jiju agar niche aagaye toh?Abb niche chal te hai." "Ok then, tu jaa mein abhi aati hoon" Gunjan smiles and goes, and Nupur fixes her dupatta, and decides to go to Gunjan's room to get her heels she forgot the other day. On the way, she hears her mom screaming for some reason and she hears her name too. So she leans toward their door, which was slightly open. "Rachmi, yeh tum kya keh rahi ho/ Gunjan aur Samrat ek doosre se pyar karte hai?" and then her mom "Haan, mein sach keh rahi hoon, Samrat ne yeh bataya. Woh keh raha tha, ke Gunjan ne bolla ke ussko bhool jae, aur Nupur se shaadi karle" Her dad was surprised to hear this. "Well abb mein kuch nahi kar sakata, agar yeh phele pata hota, toh shahaid kuch kar le ta. Aur plus Nupur itni khush hai, usska toh dil thoot jae ga" Her mom gets angry now. "Appko Nupur ki parri hai, aur humari beti Gunjan ka kya?" "Dekho Rashmi Nupur bhi humari beti hai" "No she isn't, voh to aapke bhai aur bhabhi ki bati hai, jo mar chuke hai" He quites her down. "Chup ho jao, agar kissi ne sun liya to?" Nupur couldn't stand this. She had to go away from there, because she feels that she was going to cry badly after hearing this all. So she runs crying to her room. She lies on her bed, crying. Thats why, Mrs.Bhushan had treated her different form Gunjan. But she had no idea that Gunjan like Samrat, and he like her too. What will she do now?

Hey guys I am Sana, and I love writing. Yeah, I have redo this entire FF. And limi my friend helped me a lot. atually she gave me this entire part, and sc. I really want to thank her for that.

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
loved it lots
awww poor Nupur
I feel sorry for her
continue soon!
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
loved it!
awww poor Nupsi!
I want to know what happens!
Continue soon!
EDIT Sorry, something went wrong when posting it
that's why I have two posts
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 14 years ago
.PINK. thumbnail
Sana, please now you try to make part 2 yaar.
Becuz I bet
that you
could make it better than me.
Plez make part 2, and pm me. And hurry.
I want to know what you could do
with this story.
Plez update soon.
-Lina-
Angle. thumbnail
so sweet honey. isssssssssh i feel soooo bad 4 nupur. ab keya karegi poor nupur? cont soon and thanks 4 the pm
-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it was very good keep updating and add me to ur pm list
adi_gupta thumbnail
hi sana
i like this update
sana next time long update ok
and add me to your pm list ok
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6