Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

sugna n pratap were shown getting close together just a few days before the gauna in march-april... n she comes back home, through gehna's bedroom window. and thats after 4-5 months of gehnas wedding. but gehna was said to be pregnant late dec. so the pregnancies must have 2-3 months gap know? i think they are showing it right.. for once :)

No i dont think they are showing it right...because gehna and her husband had physical relationship only first couple of nights after their wedding...so gehna must have got pregnant then...and sugna got close to pratap way back after gehna's wedding... so they are confused..Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News abt New Born (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged

DIV]No i dont think they are showing it right...because gehna and her husband had physical relationship only first couple of nights after their wedding...so gehna must have got pregnant then...and sugna got close to pratap way back after gehna's wedding... so they are confused..Dead[/DIV]

what i was saying is the latest time when gehna could have conceived... it could be much earlier too as you said... the pregnancy news was out early in jan, so she should be atleast 2-3 weeks into the pregnancy so as to be found pregnant. it could be 2-3 months too as you mentioned because her marriage was 2-3 months earlier... in that case she has successfully completed one year of gestation   ROFL creatives!! wake up pals! bring that baby out, it will over grow and break open ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10CherryPrincessregalla

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damini_prithvi

Originally posted by ammoos

How can their pregnancy period be different. Sugna nd Pratap consummated on the day of Gehna's wedding and they same day Gehna had her, so the babies should be of the same age right? am confused. Confused/Someone plz correct me if am wrong.

Sugna and pratap consummated !?  when ?!?!
how else did u think she got pregnant dear?

priya_al

Goldie

priya_al

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
it will be sugna's baby who will be dying Cry

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
NO , i think it will be Gehna's baby who will die...Cry and Sugna will have a baby boy and that baby will be given to her..that will be fair with Sugna so that she get a better life at her sasuraal and her baby will be so much alive after all its Pratap's aakhri nishaani....it should not die....

jjairam

jjairam

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
This pregnancy thread of Suguna's is so cockeyed. They had to make a point that girls who are married early may end up pregnant early. So they got her pregnant. Then they wanted to bat for widow remarriage, but they didn't want any old budda taking a big dowry to take Suguna off her parent's hands (like it happens in real life)...so they found this dashing dynamic only son of a rich family who is so madly in love with her, his family takes this very pregnant woman as their daughter in law. Now they are not sure what to do with this kid. Does Shyam raise it as his own first born? will Madan Singh poison the brat? Oh! what the heck, lets just finish off Gehna's kid and make Suguna a great renunciate by gifting her kid to her uncle and aunt. Clean finish all around.
I don't care which way they drag this story, I think it lost touch with reality a while ago.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthi82Gaga_ApeCherryPrincessregallasudssRockChicGirl

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i hope this news is false...there is no point in killing either baby or switching babies now. already everyone knows abt suguna's pregnancy b4 gauna so giving the baby away to gehna will not take away the 'kalank'. if they want to kill a baby i'd rather they do it with suguna's rather than gehna's. im hoping gehna has a baby girl thus putting a stop to maasa's dream of having another ladesar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top