Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
YA I LIKE AMIT VERMA.... A OLD FRIEND OF MINE..HE USED TO BE VERY TALKATIVE DURING HISTORY CLASSES...BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT SINCE HISTORY CLASSES WERE A BIT BORING......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLaughLive

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBB Season 2 vs BBB Season 1 (Page 3)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

john89

john89

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by birju4baby

I liked season 2 so far .. it is entertaining as BBB always have been .. but with Leela and Praveena gone ,, it has falled on Meenakshi's shoulder to provide comedy from a bahoo perspective ... Gudia is good too .. i like her .. she acts like she is supposed to Loud Punjabi .. Charubala has lost some fizz ..  maybe she cant recreate her chemistry with Leela ... Kids are all grown up .. Mehul was shown as very very shaitaan before .. now he has become undisciplined,rude and obnoxious.New Jigar is good but i liked the old one better he had excellent comic timing .
I miss Anish and DImple .. I think with Baby now settled it is time to focus on them, .. but i dont think that is going to happen,

Praveen is back in form ... Hemal's and Subodh's role stays the same ... I dont find BAA weak at all .. just grown old ... Harshad does not look as handsome as he used to ..he looks shabby at times .. Shilpa is doing good with her new increased screen time ..
Maybe they shud give more screen space to Hemal and Gudia as they are not given any screen time as a couple.
Gattu rocks as always ... (loved the expression on his face when Pravin bhai asked him to take care of Taimaa) ..

wow, ur spot on, agree with you. baa has lost all the strength she had last season. hemal & subodh are not shown as much now. new leela didn't look even close to what old leela looked & acted like in the last episode.  ur right about harshad too, his character has lost all the charm it once had.  but the biggest change is pravenna & old leela. I'm sure the show would have continued to be hit if they were both here. especially praveena, she provided so much comedy & everything to the show.

dimpy828

Groupbie

dimpy828

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohit.great

Originally posted by dimpy828

The storyline - before it used to be centered around Baa, Bahu and Baby; now it seems more like Baby, Birju and Family Tongue...it might go back to Baa, Bahu and Baby soon though. But I am liking this track Big smile ... Overall I am liking this season more than the previous one, although I do miss old Leela bhabhi....

PS: Y is this forum so dead these days Confused. Last season it used to be pretty active, even during weekdays...

agreed each and everyword between do you like amit verma?LOL

Yeah m a huge fan Big smile.. He is sooo cute and sweet Embarrassed

dimpy828

Groupbie

dimpy828

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayVed

YA I LIKE AMIT VERMA.... A OLD FRIEND OF MINE..HE USED TO BE VERY TALKATIVE DURING HISTORY CLASSES...BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT SINCE HISTORY CLASSES WERE A BIT BORING......

Was this a joke or were u guys really in a class together Confused

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpy828

Originally posted by JayVed

Was this a joke or were u guys really in a class together Confused

Sorry it was a jokeBig smile

bbbsuperfan

bbbsuperfan

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by birju4baby

I liked season 2 so far .. it is entertaining as BBB always have been .. but with Leela and Praveena gone ,, it has falled on Meenakshi's shoulder to provide comedy from a bahoo perspective ... Gudia is good too .. i like her .. she acts like she is supposed to Loud Punjabi .. Charubala has lost some fizz .. maybe she cant recreate her chemistry with Leela ... Kids are all grown up .. Mehul was shown as very very shaitaan before .. now he has become undisciplined,rude and obnoxious.New Jigar is good but i liked the old one better he had excellent comic timing
I miss Anish and DImple .. I think with Baby now settled it is time to focus on them, .. but i dont think that is going to happen,

Praveen is back in form ... Hemal's and Subodh's role stays the same ... I dont find BAA weak at all .. just grown old ... Harshad does not look as handsome as he used to ..he looks shabby at times .. Shilpa is doing good with her new increased screen time ..

Maybe they shud give more screen space to Hemal and Gudia as they are not given any screen time as a couple.

Gattu rocks as always ... (loved the expression on his face when Pravin bhai asked him to take care of Taimaa) ..

Yes harshad does look shabby sometimes

Edited by bbbsuperfan - 16 October 2009 at 5:35pm

bbbsuperfan

bbbsuperfan

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
One other difference I found between season 2 and earlier episodes of season 1, is that BBB has lost the authentic gujarati feel....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top