Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

akshararocks

Groupbie

akshararocks

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
don't know why but i find meenakshi very cute esp her accent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBB Season 2 vs BBB Season 1 (Page 2)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshararocks

don't know why but i find meenakshi very cute esp her accent

I agree, perhaps the person who have not changed her style of acting since 4 years is Meenakshi bhabhi..everyone else has changed to some extent including Gatoo.

bbbsuperfan

bbbsuperfan

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
From what I've watched till now, I'd say I Season 1 was better. The story telling was quite good (2006/07), and used to revolve around baa, bahoo and baby :) Had lots of little mysteries and involved family issues. I really miss Pravina

I do like the fact that meenaxi calls gudia: "crack"....reminds me of pravina calling meenaxi: "birbal" LOL
praveena's got enough break, she should return to the show :)

Even if she cant return permanantly, they should bring her for atleast one new track (maybe pravin or baa is thinking of the past, and show a few new episodes with praveena). The producers can definitely do that. And Vaishali had a long break from BBB, I dont think she'll mind doing a few weeks with BBB.
What say guys??

Edited by bbbsuperfan - 12 October 2009 at 1:35pm

anitahass

Groupbie

anitahass

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
BBB2 - I cant remember but they didn't show minakshi's daughter until now.
BBB2 - new entry of thaima helps preveen bhai to keep his character like the way it was in season 1(more masti )
BBB2 - I miss raja and his dance and songs Unhappy
BBB2 - Minakshi has gone less crazy to more crazy in season 2 LOL
BBB2 - Bhaa's character has got weak which i don't like at all
BBB2 - there's a bath tub in their bathroom now ROFL not seen much of waiting lines and arguments near the bathroom now 
BBB2 - leela babhi's daughter is not there

I love this show and waiting for weekends to come to see it. I'm so glad that they started season 2

Edited by anitahass - 13 October 2009 at 1:56am

anitahass

Groupbie

anitahass

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbsuperfan

From what I've watched till now, I'd say I Season 1 was better. The story telling was quite good (2006/07), and used to revolve around baa, bahoo and baby :) Had lots of little mysteries and involved family issues. I really miss Pravina

I do like the fact that meenaxi calls gudia: "crack"....reminds me of pravina calling meenaxi: "birbal" LOL
praveena's got enough break, she should return to the show :)

Even if she cant return permanantly, they should bring her for atleast one new track (maybe pravin or baa is thinking of the past, and show a few new episodes with praveena). The producers can definitely do that. And Vaishali had a long break from BBB, I dont think she'll mind doing a few weeks with BBB.
What say guys??

your rite. I always liked the chemistry between praveena and leela bhabi ( the previous one) they rock, i also think is time for praveena to return. i love that character

Nupur

Groupbie

Nupur

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Dont see much of kids doing masti and Gattubhais "time plz." kindaa things.. No mention of Dimple so far (unless if I missed it)  its her aunty whos getting married and shes not invited or what??? Wasnt Anish supposed tobe Babys best friend??

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I liked season 2 so far .. it is entertaining as BBB always have been .. but with Leela and Praveena gone ,, it has falled on Meenakshi's shoulder to provide comedy from a bahoo perspective ... Gudia is good too .. i like her .. she acts like she is supposed to Loud Punjabi .. Charubala has lost some fizz ..  maybe she cant recreate her chemistry with Leela ... Kids are all grown up .. Mehul was shown as very very shaitaan before .. now he has become undisciplined,rude and obnoxious.New Jigar is good but i liked the old one better he had excellent comic timing .
I miss Anish and DImple .. I think with Baby now settled it is time to focus on them, .. but i dont think that is going to happen,

Praveen is back in form ... Hemal's and Subodh's role stays the same ... I dont find BAA weak at all .. just grown old ... Harshad does not look as handsome as he used to ..he looks shabby at times .. Shilpa is doing good with her new increased screen time ..
Maybe they shud give more screen space to Hemal and Gudia as they are not given any screen time as a couple.
Gattu rocks as always ... (loved the expression on his face when Pravin bhai asked him to take care of Taimaa) ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLaughLive

LoveLaughLive

IF-Rockerz

LoveLaughLive

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpy828

The storyline - before it used to be centered around Baa, Bahu and Baby; now it seems more like Baby, Birju and Family Tongue...it might go back to Baa, Bahu and Baby soon though. But I am liking this track Big smile ... Overall I am liking this season more than the previous one, although I do miss old Leela bhabhi....

PS: Y is this forum so dead these days Confused. Last season it used to be pretty active, even during weekdays...

agreed each and everyword between do you like amit verma?LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top