Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbsuperfan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
From what I've watched till now, I'd say I Season 1 was better. The story telling was quite good (2006/07), and used to revolve around baa, bahoo and baby :) Had lots of little mysteries and involved family issues. I really miss Pravina

I do like the fact that meenaxi calls gudia: "crack"....reminds me of pravina calling meenaxi: "birbal" ðŸ˜†
praveena's got enough break, she should return to the show :)

Even if she cant return permanantly, they should bring her for atleast one new track (maybe pravin or baa is thinking of the past, and show a few new episodes with praveena). The producers can definitely do that. And Vaishali had a long break from BBB, I dont think she'll mind doing a few weeks with BBB.
What say guys??
Edited by bbbsuperfan - 14 years ago
anitahass thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BBB2 - I cant remember but they didn't show minakshi's daughter until now.
BBB2 - new entry of thaima helps preveen bhai to keep his character like the way it was in season 1(more masti )
BBB2 - I miss raja and his dance and songs 😔
BBB2 - Minakshi has gone less crazy to more crazy in season 2 😆
BBB2 - Bhaa's character has got weak which i don't like at all
BBB2 - there's a bath tub in their bathroom now 🤣 not seen much of waiting lines and arguments near the bathroom now 
BBB2 - leela babhi's daughter is not there

I love this show and waiting for weekends to come to see it. I'm so glad that they started season 2
Edited by anitahass - 14 years ago
anitahass thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbbsuperfan

From what I've watched till now, I'd say I Season 1 was better. The story telling was quite good (2006/07), and used to revolve around baa, bahoo and baby :) Had lots of little mysteries and involved family issues. I really miss Pravina

I do like the fact that meenaxi calls gudia: "crack"....reminds me of pravina calling meenaxi: "birbal" ðŸ˜†
praveena's got enough break, she should return to the show :)

Even if she cant return permanantly, they should bring her for atleast one new track (maybe pravin or baa is thinking of the past, and show a few new episodes with praveena). The producers can definitely do that. And Vaishali had a long break from BBB, I dont think she'll mind doing a few weeks with BBB.
What say guys??

your rite. I always liked the chemistry between praveena and leela bhabi ( the previous one) they rock, i also think is time for praveena to return. i love that character
Nupur thumbnail
Dont see much of kids doing masti and Gattubhais "time plz." kindaa things.. No mention of Dimple so far (unless if I missed it)  its her aunty whos getting married and shes not invited or what??? Wasnt Anish supposed tobe Babys best friend??
birju4baby thumbnail
I liked season 2 so far .. it is entertaining as BBB always have been .. but with Leela and Praveena gone ,, it has falled on Meenakshi's shoulder to provide comedy from a bahoo perspective ... Gudia is good too .. i like her .. she acts like she is supposed to Loud Punjabi .. Charubala has lost some fizz ..  maybe she cant recreate her chemistry with Leela ... Kids are all grown up .. Mehul was shown as very very shaitaan before .. now he has become undisciplined,rude and obnoxious.New Jigar is good but i liked the old one better he had excellent comic timing .
I miss Anish and DImple .. I think with Baby now settled it is time to focus on them, .. but i dont think that is going to happen,

Praveen is back in form ... Hemal's and Subodh's role stays the same ... I dont find BAA weak at all .. just grown old ... Harshad does not look as handsome as he used to ..he looks shabby at times .. Shilpa is doing good with her new increased screen time ..
Maybe they shud give more screen space to Hemal and Gudia as they are not given any screen time as a couple.
Gattu rocks as always ... (loved the expression on his face when Pravin bhai asked him to take care of Taimaa) ..

LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dimpy828

The storyline - before it used to be centered around Baa, Bahu and Baby; now it seems more like Baby, Birju and Family 😛...it might go back to Baa, Bahu and Baby soon though. But I am liking this track 😃 ... Overall I am liking this season more than the previous one, although I do miss old Leela bhabhi....

PS: Y is this forum so dead these days 😕. Last season it used to be pretty active, even during weekdays...

agreed each and everyword between do you like amit verma?😆
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YA I LIKE AMIT VERMA.... A OLD FRIEND OF MINE..HE USED TO BE VERY TALKATIVE DURING HISTORY CLASSES...BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT SINCE HISTORY CLASSES WERE A BIT BORING......
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: birju4baby

I liked season 2 so far .. it is entertaining as BBB always have been .. but with Leela and Praveena gone ,, it has falled on Meenakshi's shoulder to provide comedy from a bahoo perspective ... Gudia is good too .. i like her .. she acts like she is supposed to Loud Punjabi .. Charubala has lost some fizz ..  maybe she cant recreate her chemistry with Leela ... Kids are all grown up .. Mehul was shown as very very shaitaan before .. now he has become undisciplined,rude and obnoxious.New Jigar is good but i liked the old one better he had excellent comic timing .

I miss Anish and DImple .. I think with Baby now settled it is time to focus on them, .. but i dont think that is going to happen,

Praveen is back in form ... Hemal's and Subodh's role stays the same ... I dont find BAA weak at all .. just grown old ... Harshad does not look as handsome as he used to ..he looks shabby at times .. Shilpa is doing good with her new increased screen time ..
Maybe they shud give more screen space to Hemal and Gudia as they are not given any screen time as a couple.
Gattu rocks as always ... (loved the expression on his face when Pravin bhai asked him to take care of Taimaa) ..

wow, ur spot on, agree with you. baa has lost all the strength she had last season. hemal & subodh are not shown as much now. new leela didn't look even close to what old leela looked & acted like in the last episode.  ur right about harshad too, his character has lost all the charm it once had.  but the biggest change is pravenna & old leela. I'm sure the show would have continued to be hit if they were both here. especially praveena, she provided so much comedy & everything to the show.
dimpy828 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohit.great

agreed each and everyword between do you like amit verma?😆

Yeah m a huge fan 😃.. He is sooo cute and sweet 😳
dimpy828 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayVed

YA I LIKE AMIT VERMA.... A OLD FRIEND OF MINE..HE USED TO BE VERY TALKATIVE DURING HISTORY CLASSES...BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT SINCE HISTORY CLASSES WERE A BIT BORING......

Was this a joke or were u guys really in a class together 😕