Chat Clubs

India-Forums

KUNAL's Transcript

-mya- IF-Dazzler
-mya-
-mya-

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Chat Transcripts
Watch out for this space for Kunal chat transcript.
Also check out: Tujh Sang Preet... | Fan Club | Transcripts

<< Back

indya:Welcome to indya.com chat. You are now with Kunal Verma aka Yug from Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna. Post your questions & have a great time chatting with him.

sanastaar:Hi Kunal, how are you doing today? So glad to have you here chatting with us
kunal-verma:Thank you so much for giving me this chance to talk to all of you.

guest17:Hi kunal, I really like your character in Tujh Sang how did you get this role?
kunal-verma:It's a very long story, it nearly took me one year to get this.

guest17:If not an actor what would you have been?
kunal-verma:I would have finished my graduation and would have written CAT. I always wanted to be an MBA professional.

guest8:Your character is quite calm in the serial. Are you like that in your real life?
kunal-verma:yes, I am more like him. I am also calm and composed.

guest19:People tell that Ekta has a bad temper. Did you happen to experience it?? How is it working for Balaji?
kunal-verma:If a person is heading a production house, its not a cake walk there are lots of tensions going on in your head. But thank god I haven't experienced Ekta's anger still she has been sweet to me also if she wants to tell me something she tells it very subtly.

guest8:Which of your co-stars is easier or fun to work with?
kunal-verma:I really like working with Sandeep Baswana and Pooja. We are usually professional on the sets but in our vanity vans and we are totally chilled out. We usually play Truth or Dare.

guest17:Who do you think is your biggest competition in TV industry?
kunal-verma:I don't want to compete with anyone and don't want give competition to anyone. I just want to do my work.

guest8:Which was the toughest seen to act in the serial at any point of time?
kunal-verma:It was during when Vrinda dumps me even after me doing so much for her family the scene required me to burst out on her and that was the most toughest scene for me.

guest18:Hi Kunal, do you have a girlfriend? Please do let me know
kunal-verma:Before I had 5-6 months ago, but now I am single.

guest18:How does it feel being famous? how are u carrying this success?
kunal-verma:no im not yet famous...im still in the starting step... i have lots of achieve....i still have a long way to go n lots to work

guest8:What do you do when your not shooting for the serial?
kunal-verma:If I have a day's off then I give that off to myself and my family. I hardly get time to meet them if not then I hit the gym I am working on my body

guest20:Hi Kunal, who is your idol? What inspired you to become an actor?
kunal-verma:My idols are Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan. I never thought about acting I was always interested in modeling it was my passion and acting happened by fluke

guest19:Hi kunal, like Rakhi will you also go for a swayamvar if given a chance?
kunal-verma:(Laughs) NO! I am lucky enough to find a girl for myself

guest24:Hi, I saw you in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na premiere you looked super hot
kunal-verma:My building friend had passes for the premiere, so I went with her the guy who plays Jignesh in JTYJN is my friend. He had also invited me

guest61:Other than katrina kaif, who would you feel is an amazing Bollywood actress.
kunal-verma:Right now I cannot think of anyone who can match up to her she is awesome.

shab_rules:Your character Yug is absolutely awesome, he is every girls dream lover, but, did you prefer playing Yug before his marriage to bharti marriage, or after marriage ?
kunal-verma:I don't mind playing Yug before marriage he was much more chilled out but now yug is more mature and subtle I like playing both.

shab_rules:Hey Kunal, if you had to go live on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take with you, and remember you can only take 3 ?
kunal-verma:The three things would be: A tank of water, a camel and my girlfriend.

shab_rules:Hey Kunal I love you so much, great to see here today, tell us something about yourself that no one knows yet
kunal-verma:I am a simple and a clean guy I don't expect much from life, but I keep everything simple

sanastaar:I really like your hairstyle and the long lushes hehehe, would you ever go bald if asked?
kunal-verma:Thanks. I don't think so I'll go bald. I'll use makeup to hide it.

guest20:Hi Kunal, tell us something about yourself like your childhood and where you are from
kunal-verma:I am born and brought up in Mumbai I had a normal childhood. It was very simple.

guest8:You look quite young as compared to your co - stars. What's your age?
kunal-verma:I have just turned 22 this July 16.

sanastaar:Have you been casted in any other serials as of now?
kunal-verma:I have done a cameo in Kitani Mohabbat hai

shab_rules:Describe your dream girl, what would she be like, looks and personality wise ?
kunal-verma:I am a simple guy so I just want her to be simple and loving. I don't to expect a lot but she should be average looking

guest8:Any plans to get into Bollywood?
kunal-verma:Yes, my next step will be to Bollywood.

guest8:Which is your favourite holiday destination?
kunal-verma:Goa.

guest24:Hi Kunal, which profession you think is best suited for you - Modeling or Acting?
kunal-verma:If your an actor you can be a model also, so I'll choose acting.

sanastaar:Would you ever come in a reality show like Big Boss?
kunal-verma:If people want me to be in a reality show then definitely I'll come. But for Big Boss I need to be controversial.

shab_rules:Do you have any fears or phobias ?
kunal-verma:I have water phobia. I am really scared of water I cannot swim and recently met with an accident because of it.

guest8:You have a very simple and good voice. Do you sing?
kunal-verma:I love to sing. I can sing in a female's voice!

guest61:What do you treasure most in life?
kunal-verma:My happiness and my memories.

sanastaar:Can you talk about the up coming track in Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna as what us fans should look for?
kunal-verma:All I can tell is that my relationship with bharati and other are gonna be screwed it will be a big turn of events.

shab_rules:I am so happy you are working on your body, can you please upload new pictures of yours on Face Book?
kunal-verma:I will definitely post it on Face book if u want I'll post my bare chested body also.

indya:Thanks for logging into indya.com for chat. Hope you guys had a great time chatting with Kunal. We will be back with more next time.
kunal-verma:Thanks a lot guys, it was great having u guys on chat. I really enjoyed coming here, take care bye.
http://chat.indya.com/transcripts/kunal_verma/kunal_verma.html

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index