am still a big fan of karan[karan's fan read it]

mr.superkool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

FIRST OF ALL PLEASE I REQUEST  THE INDIA FORUMS MODERATORS PLEASE NOT TO LOCK THIS POST AS THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING BUT JUST  TO TELL WHY DOES IT MAKE ME  BE STILL A FAN OF KARAN SINGH GROVER...!!!

Reasons For Still Being A Fan:-

1) Guys for me karan singh is a role model just for his performance and his acting...

2)i have nothing to do with his personal life and also nothing right to get involved what is happenoing and whats not happening this things don'y make me turn around and start hating him...

3)i had been his fan after his role of Dr.Armaan and really guys u all would agree with me that no one can be the best as he was in his role.....[also during time of anchoring he was best in his place and slo in dancing in jhalak-3]

4)he is truely my role model who had made his fabulous acting being a loverboy of riddhima in dmg

5)his personal life and proffestional  life are different with to him as he is still been a rock star and has still so many fans following and dont care about whats all running into his personal lufe and believe me guys am one of them

6)there is nothing condition for me that karan during the time i make him my role model and i think u all too made him role model ...i guess now suddenly reading all his personal life articals many changed but this was also been the truth that he had his many gals fans following.....during the time he was ur role model then why guys hated him badly now i dont know and i guess now i cant help it too and i have nothing to do with this.....

7)many of the ppl says being back karan back and now after reading articals now out of them few ppl saying now we dont want karan in dmg why bcos of his personal life.....i disagree with this i do want karan back in dmg  in this case bcos personal life not realated to dmg

8)he was always been down to earth during the time his fans went all to take a snap of him ....dont u think guys that others dont do so and just be in there attitude of beng so popular but karan was never been in attitude from his fans followers

please i request u all people that not unlock this topic as this is nothing to do with anything its just my thinking why i have been still a fan of karan singh grover......please thos who all disagree with me dont post in the topic i dont mind and also if no one agree's me its fine but this is what i think and u all know i guess that everyone have there own thinking and own way of expressing things.....

please again i request moderators please dont lock my post...
a kindly request from me.....

LoVe...
Mr.SuPeRkOoL...!!!
A Big Fan Of Karan Singh Grover
Edited by mr.superkool - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rialuvsGROVERZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u.......totally.....
bindasgirl thumbnail

You know what?? i really think you r riteπŸ˜‰

ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i agree wid u completely ......... dmg is nothin 2 do wid his personal lyf .......... evrybdys proffessional and personal lyfs r completely different and v must not mix dem up ..........

Edited by ksg_ritika - 14 years ago
mr.superkool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanz i guess yeah topic koi block ya lock naa karde bcos guys this is nothing to discuss with karan's life its only that am still a fan of karan reason this is this and many more but its better not to write it....kyun ki am not a person who has right to undergo with karan's life......its only that i am a big ban of him and still he is my role model
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U know what Prathik I too agree with u after realising all the mess now!!
Esha_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think u r nt wrong............... πŸ˜ƒ
disisSanaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mr.superkool

FIRST OF ALL PLEASE I REQUEST  THE INDIA FORUMS MODERATORS PLEASE NOT TO LOCK THIS POST AS THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING BUT JUST  TO TELL WHY DOES IT MAKE ME  BE STILL A FAN OF KARAN SINGH GROVER...!!!

Reasons For Still Being A Fan:-

1) Guys for me karan singh is a role model just for his performance and his acting...

2)i have nothing to do with his personal life and also nothing right to get involved what is happenoing and whats not happening this things don'y make me turn around and start hating him...

3)i had been his fan after his role of Dr.Armaan and really guys u all would agree with me that no one can be the best as he was in his role.....[also during time of anchoring he was best in his place and slo in dancing in jhalak-3]

4)he is truely my role model who had made his fabulous acting being a loverboy of riddhima in dmg

5)his personal life and proffestional  life are different with to him as he is still been a rock star and has still so many fans following and dont care about whats all running into his personal lufe and believe me guys am one of them

6)there is nothing condition for me that karan during the time i make him my role model and i think u all too made him role model ...i guess now suddenly reading all his personal life articals many changed but this was also been the truth that he had his many gals fans following.....during the time he was ur role model then why guys hated him badly now i dont know and i guess now i cant help it too and i have nothing to do with this.....

7)many of the ppl says being back karan back and now after reading articals now out of them few ppl saying now we dont want karan in dmg why bcos of his personal life.....i disagree with this i do want karan back in dmg  in this case bcos personal life not realated to dmg

8)he was always been down to earth during the time his fans went all to take a snap of him ....dont u think guys that others dont do so and just be in there attitude of beng so popular but karan was never been in attitude from his fans followers

please i request u all people that not unlock this topic as this is nothing to do with anything its just my thinking why i have been still a fan of karan singh grover......please thos who all disagree with me dont post in the topic i dont mind and also if no one agree's me its fine but this is what i think and u all know i guess that everyone have there own thinking and own way of expressing things.....

please again i request moderators please dont lock my post...
a kindly request from me.....

LoVe...
Mr.SuPeRkOoL...!!!
A Big Fan Of Karan Singh Grover

Ditto πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by disisSanaya - 14 years ago
Radhika_ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
completely agree
luv him 4ever

n v dnt noe d truth 4 me dey r juzz rumors till i hear everything frm my januuu