Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i remember 2 years ago i was dating this guy and was talking bout how being kissed in the rain is so romantic. later that day when he was driving me home it started raining and he stopped the car and got out, i was confused then he opened the door. it was so cute cuz we were infront of the car and he was like " you said you wanted to be kissed in the rain" and he just kissed me. it was soo romanic and cute lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur best rainy memory... (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

When I was in the ninth grade, my friends and I were at my house doing  group study for the upcoming test. After a while it started raining...we all went outside and played and danced in the rain until my mom had to came and called us inside. Then we sat near the window with a cup of coffee watching the rain and talking. It was one of the best memories ever....love the rainy season!!!

Edited by ayushma30 - 03 December 2009 at 8:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top