ur best rainy memory... - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by chip86

it once happened that my siblings and i were at our evening tuition class on a cloudy day. we were just about to grab a cab and go home when it started to rain heavily....

we couldn't find a single taxi and the ones that did pull over demanded a hefty amount of money. we didn't have that much at hand so we waited for 2 hours in the rain desperately trying to find a taxi.

in the meantime mom was at home and dad was out of town. we didn't have cellphones with us either as the class didn't permit it. mom was getting increasingly worried and she had rung up our tuition teacher. she in turn replied that we had left the place 2hrs ago!!!

we finally decided to pay the amount demanded by the taxi drivers thinking that we would pay them when we reached home.

when we got home 2hrs later because of the traffic, we found that our mom was in tears!!!

she embraced us all at once and pledged never to send us outside alone again.... not even to school!!!

however, the following day started with mom waking us all up for school....  she had calmed down a great deal.....πŸ˜†

haha awwww that sucks !
lol your mom was crying   πŸ˜†
me and my brother dont really go out on our own so thats never happened to us πŸ˜†

i dont really have any good rain memories πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Once when I was in school it started raining. It rained so much that the electricity went out! So I didn't have school for the rest of the day. However the ''down'' part of my story is that when I got home, there wasn't any electricity eitheir. It didn't come for atleast 3 days! What sucks is that I had school the next day :|
That's a lovely topic to start.....well here it hardly shines and rains almost all the time that writing one would just be tiring but sure...I'll share one.

Once, my friend Annie and me went for our club meeting to school. As you know the club meetings are always so very boring because you just can't get your seniors to stop chattering about how popular they are and how downmarket we can be. So anyways, we were a little late because it was raining heavily and the bus took a long time to arrive at our stop. It was crowded as usual. Somehow, when I turned to look back at Annie, she was not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at my wit's end. I asked some people if they had seen my blond friend anywhere. Everyone shook their heads. Just when the bus was about to start, Annie got upon the bus, wet like ever, telling me that she wanted to get up on the bus but did not know what to do with the open umbrella, because she has never travelled in a bus in a rainy day before. Buy that!
:)
have garam chai and pakoda at anna stall ..pune

once, me n' my frnds decided to go to trekking at a nearby mountain in july n that day, the sky was quite clear. we just reached n' then sudenly itstarted raining. so we all decided that still we'll climb it. in 2 and half hour we reached the top with our bulggy pants n shirts, unfolded the tent n had some snacks. it was about 2pm. then the rain stopped at 5pm n we returned back n u all imajine we were fully wet with rain n mud ewwwwwwwwwww. we went home n our mammas decided not to send them anywhere again like this!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by LeadOxide

This is when I was like 8 years old, and it was raining, yes, in Delhi, and I went to the terrace of my house and got all wet, thats all I remember, it was grey and cloudy, some other people were outside too and I could here the noise of the rain pouring down on the tin roofs of the houses, I think it was monsoon (rainy) season
Aah leadoxide finally i caught yaπŸ˜†i noticed some leadoxide clicks a like button on each my post thanks,girlie or buddyπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Hmmm back to the topic.....my best rainy memory when i was in Doha usually there is very less rain in Arab but once it was raining n i tried to make pakodas and messed up with things my maid complaint my mum n since then till date i don't like rains actually i don't remember any rains since i know what my mum did after that😭🀣
Edited by mahikhan - 14 years ago
i remember 2 years ago i was dating this guy and was talking bout how being kissed in the rain is so romantic. later that day when he was driving me home it started raining and he stopped the car and got out, i was confused then he opened the door. it was so cute cuz we were infront of the car and he was like " you said you wanted to be kissed in the rain" and he just kissed me. it was soo romanic and cute lol

When I was in the ninth grade, my friends and I were at my house doing  group study for the upcoming test. After a while it started raining...we all went outside and played and danced in the rain until my mom had to came and called us inside. Then we sat near the window with a cup of coffee watching the rain and talking. It was one of the best memories ever....love the rainy season!!!

Edited by ayushma30 - 14 years ago