ur best rainy memory...

Posted: 14 years ago
hi!!! i'm missing rains here in delhi A LOT!!😭!! just wanted to recollect some gud old rainy memories.....so......what's ur THE BEST rainy memory????😊😊
rofl.
well it was raining yesterday.
and i had to take the bus in the morning to school
so in short
IT WAS DUMB!
otherwise, i rlly love the rainy weather unless im in it and my hair gets frizzy
well i love the rainy weather!..just love sitting near the window and enjoyin it..!

there hv been many memories..recent one..we were playin bball..n den it starts rainin..we still play..!..but then later enjoy in the rain and den go in and cry of cold...lol..
This is when I was like 8 years old, and it was raining, yes, in Delhi, and I went to the terrace of my house and got all wet, thats all I remember, it was grey and cloudy, some other people were outside too and I could here the noise of the rain pouring down on the tin roofs of the houses, I think it was monsoon (rainy) season
Oh...I think the best season is the rainy one...
i love the rains....no matter what...I have very amazing rainy memeories...
Whenever it rains, I run out and get drenched...and then have hot food with it....making it soooo....much more lovely!!!
My fav. rainy moment was when I was in class 7th..Me and my friends were returning back home from classes and monsoon was about to end so no one carried umbrella with them. But it rained!
We hanged near a shop for a while but then it started raining heavily. We just walked out from there and were slowly slowly walking to enjoy the rain. It seemed heavy but the feeling was drop-drop* 😆
There was the a tea shop nearby..we went there and kept our bags so that they dont get wet.
Then we had lots of fun.. opening the bottle and throwing water on each other rather than waiting for rain to do so 😆
That day was really amazing!

it once happened that my siblings and i were at our evening tuition class on a cloudy day. we were just about to grab a cab and go home when it started to rain heavily....

we couldn't find a single taxi and the ones that did pull over demanded a hefty amount of money. we didn't have that much at hand so we waited for 2 hours in the rain desperately trying to find a taxi.

in the meantime mom was at home and dad was out of town. we didn't have cellphones with us either as the class didn't permit it. mom was getting increasingly worried and she had rung up our tuition teacher. she in turn replied that we had left the place 2hrs ago!!!

we finally decided to pay the amount demanded by the taxi drivers thinking that we would pay them when we reached home.

when we got home 2hrs later because of the traffic, we found that our mom was in tears!!!

she embraced us all at once and pledged never to send us outside alone again.... not even to school!!!

however, the following day started with mom waking us all up for school....  she had calmed down a great deal.....😆

Originally posted by aish_punk

but then later enjoy in the rain and den go in and cry of cold...lol..

Haha same once we stood outside in the rain in just our school shirts getting soaked! It felt great! 😃 But when i had a cold the next day it wasn't so great!
Ah well i still love the rain and especially dancing in it 😛
Aww you guys have some great rain memories!

chip86 - that's sooo cute! :)  And that's how my Mom would've reacted too.  I can understand what she must've felt.

My best memories are eveytime I was in rain.  I love it and everytime I have danced in the rain is just as memorable!

-Mahi
Edited by -Mystery- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by chip86

it once happened that my siblings and i were at our evening tuition class on a cloudy day. we were just about to grab a cab and go home when it started to rain heavily....

we couldn't find a single taxi and the ones that did pull over demanded a hefty amount of money. we didn't have that much at hand so we waited for 2 hours in the rain desperately trying to find a taxi.

in the meantime mom was at home and dad was out of town. we didn't have cellphones with us either as the class didn't permit it. mom was getting increasingly worried and she had rung up our tuition teacher. she in turn replied that we had left the place 2hrs ago!!!

we finally decided to pay the amount demanded by the taxi drivers thinking that we would pay them when we reached home.

when we got home 2hrs later because of the traffic, we found that our mom was in tears!!!

she embraced us all at once and pledged never to send us outside alone again.... not even to school!!!

however, the following day started with mom waking us all up for school....  she had calmed down a great deal.....😆

awww..i can totally imagine your mom's reaction...my mom would have reacted in the same way :D 😊