Amitabh bachan as host - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
🤣 rainbow ......u dio one thing .....compile all ur hilarious poems and post it omn teh new thread .....so everyone can hav a gud laugh
Hi,

I have been a silent visitor to the profile... but have been thinking the same so could not resist putting up my thoughts as well.

I think Shilpa was friendlier and everybody could talk to her freely... atleast there was some sort of slight flirting from boys side and she would really bright up the screen... with both her smile and dazzzling saris.... I used to wait for fridays just to see her sari 😊  but now .. not interested much ... there is not much anticipation or excitment..... i just read the updates here and watch only sometimes...

I hope Big Boss does something to make show interesting
Agree.She was best out of three.She had glamour and a killing smile.
nope I like AB more, shilpa cracked dumb jokes that weren't even funny!
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

nope I like AB more, shilpa cracked dumb jokes that weren't even funny!

And AB "cracks" shuddh hindi words that mst ppl cant even understand 😕. Atleast she tried to be funny, here AB is busy being the gyaani guru...😡
I feel the same that Shilpa and Arshad were lot better than AB
Originally posted by soroshkhan

he is so boring yaar no fun in BB atleast we watched thz show for shilpa's perfect body n whn she weard sariiiiiii so ufffffffffffff love her but our ab is so boring sorry to his funs

AB is really boring ...........his hindi sonetimes becomes so irritating.....kya koi itni suddh hindi main baat karta hai bhala?!!inBB house no one seems comfortable infront of him.........there should be some young host to interact freely..
I think he keeps everyone in line! Plus he's funny at times! I like Big B so I guess I like him as the host! But I wished did speak in english more, but he does with Claudia!