Posted: 14 years ago
Did anyone feel kinda bored with Big B's hosting?  He was better than Shilpa in speaking, but at least shilpa kept the atmosphere light.  Big B was giving loads of gyan, maybe he wanted us to learn the deeper issues of human mind. 
I just felt this show isn't for that bhari bharkam words and seekhs. Other than the part where he talked with the contestants and mimicked them, I wanted to forward his talk.
I also felt his talk could judge people's thinking given that he is such a big star.  Like he said about ismail that he judged aditi on her eye color, but we should not judge people on their face or eye characteristics.  This kind of talk is surely going to project a negative image of ismail at least in front of his die hard fans who can vote the people out.
I also felt he kinda wanted vindoo and bakh to make up by tellinbg them gussa chor dena chaiye, parivar aisa hi chalta hai.  Why was he playing peacemaker?  He is too big of a star for people to argue back.  And moreover if he mediates in every fight like this, there will be no fights left for us to see.
I miss light hearted banter.
you do not expect AB to do bitching, speak about relationships (affairs). what choice does he have?

Yes I was bored with the gyan but he did extremely well with the contestants.. much much better than anyone.. That compensates for the gyan..

PS: it is already declared that he will do pyschology analysys of human mind..

And you think Shilpa used to keep the environment light? God.............

Her jokes used to irritate everyone each second, increase blood circualation, people started kiling themseleves listening to the jokes. where is the light environment you saw?
He is definitely better than Shilpa... but Arshad was best..
Originally posted by purva

He is definitely better than Shilpa... but Arshad was best..

ur signature should change now??
very boring.....too much gyan....may be he will gel in soon...happens :P
haha.. the hindi gets too me.. goes right above my head... so its kinda annoying.. allthough i am a fan of his..😳
Yeah I forwarded the gyan part 😆
Originally posted by akash08

ur signature should change now??

Done 👍🏼
Originally posted by purva

Done 👍🏼

OYeee.. pehla kya tha .. aur abh kya hai..?
Originally posted by Meena1

OYeee.. pehla kya tha .. aur abh kya hai..?

It was vote for KRK and Mama Sawant.. 2 people told me to change it.. so i did 😳