Fan Fictions

   

NIDHA PLZ DONT LEAVE THIS FORUM (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008

Posts: 74135

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hey

thanx for this, Im trying to tell her this since ages but no replies from her... Plz nidha dnt leave IF for some haters its not worth it dear! please for all ur friends stay back, if u go whos gonna give us those lovely Poems, those cute pics, those awesome FFs, those beautiful comments and a wonderful person like u nidha??? please dont leave us, we have become like a family on IF u cant leave ur family for some haters can u??? please Nidha, dnt leaveSmile

Luv
Nadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NIDHA PLZ DONT LEAVE THIS FORUM (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Joined: 27 March 2008

Posts: 6589

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Sweetie i know i m with her .We both write that article nd why she leave this alone???? .

I m also partner in this .yes if she leave than i must go with her.

i know u both r writing a story nd i also share b'log with her .so i can't leave her like this .

This was our mutual understanding to stand for him but if no one wanna listen truth or the way we feel than kya fayda hai yahan sab ko wish karne ka .better to keep mum nd tamasha dekho .

na kisi ka pyaar koi badal paya na nafrat than .we love KSG nd that is truth .no body has right to play with our sentiments.

we express our views .if u like it .its ok but if u not than who gave u right to shout on her.naaaaaa no one has right to bash to this extent .even main janti hoon k kuch membersa party mana rahen hain .

koi baat nahin hum to sab face kar hi rahen hain vo b kar lenge.


Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Joined: 21 November 2008

Posts: 47450

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Nidha di, i swear if u leave im gonna also leave....
how da hell can u leave us like dat.. i mean come on...
please dun leave us :(
and u noe my temper... who ever asked u too apologize im seriously gonna curse dat peice of shit out...
EVERYBODY is entitled to their opinions.. and people should respect...
so di, pelase dun leaveCryCryCry

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Joined: 16 April 2008

Posts: 5875

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaLi17

nidz.. why r u doing the same thing u said sum ppl were doing for KSG...?
i mean just because sum1 said sumthing abt u, u think abt that more than the good side...

common is it that way then... we all become nothing in front of that person who u leaving the IF for..

if u leave seriously this is no joke lots of ppl will be sad n will miss u also in that list it will be me too.. u know how u always make me smile with ur choo chweet comment n poems.. even in a bad day reading sumthing frm u always make my day.. u have a very important place in our heart.. dont break it please.....

thnxs a lot sweety for ur suport

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Joined: 16 April 2008

Posts: 5875

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadz_J

Hey

thanx for this, Im trying to tell her this since ages but no replies from her... Plz nidha dnt leave IF for some haters its not worth it dear! please for all ur friends stay back, if u go whos gonna give us those lovely Poems, those cute pics, those awesome FFs, those beautiful comments and a wonderful person like u nidha??? please dont leave us, we have become like a family on IF u cant leave ur family for some haters can u??? please Nidha, dnt leaveSmile

Luv
Nadz
thnxs a lot sweety for ur suport

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008

Posts: 74135

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
No need to thank me dear, Thank u for this post maybe if nidha sees how many ppl love her she might re thinkHug

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Joined: 16 April 2008

Posts: 5875

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

Sweetie i know i m with her .We both write that article nd why she leave this alone???? .

I m also partner in this .yes if she leave than i must go with her.

i know u both r writing a story nd i also share b'log with her .so i can't leave her like this .

This was our mutual understanding to stand for him but if no one wanna listen truth or the way we feel than kya fayda hai yahan sab ko wish karne ka .better to keep mum nd tamasha dekho .

na kisi ka pyaar koi badal paya na nafrat than .we love KSG nd that is truth .no body has right to play with our sentiments.

we express our views .if u like it .its ok but if u not than who gave u right to shout on her.naaaaaa no one has right to bash to this extent .even main janti hoon k kuch membersa party mana rahen hain .

koi baat nahin hum to sab face kar hi rahen hain vo b kar lenge.


sweety plz dont do this to us both of u are very spacial for us plz dont leav FF section
plz guys dont go

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Joined: 16 April 2008

Posts: 5875

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Nidha di, i swear if u leave im gonna also leave....
how da hell can u leave us like dat.. i mean come on...
please dun leave us :(
and u noe my temper... who ever asked u too apologize im seriously gonna curse dat peice of shit out...
EVERYBODY is entitled to their opinions.. and people should respect...
so di, pelase dun leaveCryCryCry
thnxs a lot sweety for ur suport

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Different Kind of Love Story to nidha,annu n rucha

2 3 4 5 6 7

arshluver_15 50 3919 05 March 2010 at 5:19am
By aishar
Guys leave sanaya.sucks alone....

2 3

nidha1983 18 1340 10 November 2009 at 11:44am
By dipu
To Nidha di k_anjali12 3 327 08 November 2009 at 6:52am
By k_anjali12
For our Janu! Don't Leave =(

2 3 4

guju_girl1 30 1420 30 October 2009 at 10:26pm
By Jinalee114
```!Happy Birthday Kvn1983 AKA Nidha di...!```13th

2 3 4 5 6

-MamuKiBhanji- 40 1838 13 October 2008 at 11:12am
By nidha1983

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.