Fan Fictions

NIDHA PLZ DONT LEAVE THIS FORUM (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 17

Page 1 Page 16
Page   of 17

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyarox

hey nidha di!
plzz don't leave IF..!
i understand dat u cn't tolerate the way they misbehaved wid u..but does dat mean, dat u would leave dis forum?
u would levae all ur frnds?
u would leave us!!
it doesn't matter for whoever said something wrong about u..u just take it easy and try to forget it about it.
u shouldn't let anyone[unwanted person] to cause any inconvinience in ur life..
well, dis a forum where all of us have a right to put forward our views..if anyone of u have contradicted her, den dats not a big deal. Who said that two people think alike?
All of us are different individuals and we have a right to express our opinion.
Though, i am quite hurt that this small issue became so serious that you decided to take this decision.
It hurts that you got this on ur b'day..!
don't be upset di..everything will be fine.
We all are wid u..and trust me, we won't let anyone do anything which isn't acceptable.

So, its a request, plzz don't leave IF.

I guess, i might have something offensive to someone in my msg. Well, i really don't care about it. I am just expressiong my views.
To top, i don't think there is something, so much to create a big deal out of it.

thnx for creating dis topic nruti.
thnx for the pm too.

-Sanjana

i m not leaving Sanjana my ban is removed by IF now as i m not wrong at anyplace

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseensammy4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NIDHA PLZ DONT LEAVE THIS FORUM (Page 17)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top