Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

precap(akshi & natik ki first night) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hottieaminah13

Groupbie

hottieaminah13

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by proniva

i seriously don't find anything exiting about the night.
excuse me..wad ever yur name is..if u dunt excited iska matlab nahe kai everybody else is not!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap(akshi & natik ki first night) (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha08angel

Groupbie

nisha08angel

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i don't know abt others bt i'm dying to see naksh first nightWink.......... and i know all d real viewrs of yrkkh & fans of naksh r excited like me to watch it Tongue ... i just hate d wekendsCry ......... nd always if dere is nything exciting in yrkkh , dey make us to wait & die for d weekends.... nd whole of our weekends goes in thinking abt naksh

RIVER

Goldie

RIVER

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by proniva

i seriously don't find anything exiting about the night.

but whyQuestion

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 2:11am | IP Logged
OH i cant wait till monday naksh first night sooooooooooo romanticHeart

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
It was really sweet how he picked her up and then carried her to their room and layed her on the bed but I hope it wasn't a dream sequence.
They are suppose to be following the steps of friendship lol

ArmaanBabii

ArmaanBabii

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged
cnt w8 til mundy

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 October 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

It was really sweet how he picked her up and then carried her to their room and layed her on the bed but I hope it wasn't a dream sequence.
They are suppose to be following the steps of friendship lol
LOL no it defs WASNT a dream sequence....and im hoping they show something good b4 whole comsummation scene....I really want that this whole thing feel completely right cos they shud say ILUs b4 they do anything else and get close. then itll be actually meaningful....cos as far as i remember they  were still in friendship stages a few epis ago!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top