Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Final Steps To SAMARPAN-LAND.... (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 119

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by FAMS

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

yesssss our discussion didn't go waste...it was all worth it.
<br>Charu & Fams, all our predictions came true.......yipeeeeDancing yes, Naksh made out, big time (Suhag raat hai, ghoonghat utha rahan hoon main, simat rahi hai, tu sharma ke apni bahaon mein)......lol saab sach ho gaya some more dancing. I'm still in daydream land! Day Dreaming<br>Actually it was a "No Bullshitting episode"WinkLOL . A SR to remember in tellyland. All our SR nwishes are granted .Bas now next step HM andolanEmbarrassed<br>
<br><br>it was such an amazing episode, watever we wanted we got......sab kush tha in this SR....hamari mahino ki kaamna poori hui......ohh god m soo happy after watching it......n mere sirf feelings hi aa rahi hai, since yesterday m not able to do anything.....only their thought is coming to my mind.....aal those kisses, falling of the glass, both in each others arms, their cuddling........n everything.... Embarrassed Embarrassed<br><br>ab sab Akshara should not enter the kitchen....arrey that scene wil come when she gets despearte tospend time wid Naitik n Bhabhima allots her some works........ Ouch <br><br>n ab HM ki dreaming start kar dena chahiye.........Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

<font color="#cc0000">Tafs who will be the Pilot for the HM Dreaming.</font> . .

I have already booked a seat for myself. . Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
<br>Na, taffs Pilot nahi..... dear accident ho jayega....Me, Nida, Taffs, Pinky,Charu,You.... we are all hopelessly PR'sEmbarrassed . Ritu is the designated driver Big smile<br>

Tina I think I'm also in the PR category but can definitly be the DD....I mite get weak in my knees from time to time but who can resist that charm Day Dreaming.....so gang....your captian speaking...all aboard now on the one way flight to Naksh Dreamland LOL....only bring your heart and leave your mind @ home coz the mind can be a dangerous thing...you are guranteed a safe but messy flight...so dont be scared of melting candles, strewen flowers, open doors, unbuttoned shirts, crumpled sheets or closing lights Tongue.....aur khane ke liye only apples and colorful juicesLOL

please Karan ye sab mat padhna EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
when u put it that way ...I am back on board...i was temporarily off this flight when a baby issue was put on board...... but now I am planning on cashing in as a frequent flyer.....effective immediately..Embarrassed.LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final Steps To SAMARPAN-LAND.... (Page 118)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

<br>Charu & Fams, all our predictions came true.......yipeeeeDancing yes, Naksh made out, big time (Suhag raat hai, ghoonghat utha rahan hoon main, simat rahi hai, tu sharma ke apni bahaon mein)......lol saab sach ho gaya some more dancing. I'm still in daydream land! Day Dreaming<br>Actually it was a "No Bullshitting episode"WinkLOL . A SR to remember in tellyland. All our SR nwishes are granted .Bas now next step HM andolanEmbarrassed<br>
<br><br>it was such an amazing episode, watever we wanted we got......sab kush tha in this SR....hamari mahino ki kaamna poori hui......ohh god m soo happy after watching it......n mere sirf feelings hi aa rahi hai, since yesterday m not able to do anything.....only their thought is coming to my mind.....aal those kisses, falling of the glass, both in each others arms, their cuddling........n everything.... Embarrassed Embarrassed<br><br>ab sab Akshara should not enter the kitchen....arrey that scene wil come when she gets despearte tospend time wid Naitik n Bhabhima allots her some works........ Ouch <br><br>n ab HM ki dreaming start kar dena chahiye.........Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

<font color="#cc0000">Tafs who will be the Pilot for the HM Dreaming.</font> . .

I have already booked a seat for myself. . Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
<br>Na, taffs Pilot nahi..... dear accident ho jayega....Me, Nida, Taffs, Pinky,Charu,You.... we are all hopelessly PR'sEmbarrassed . Ritu is the designated driver Big smile<br>

Tina I think I'm also in the PR category but can definitly be the DD....I mite get weak in my knees from time to time but who can resist that charm Day Dreaming.....so gang....your captian speaking...all aboard now on the one way flight to Naksh Dreamland LOL....only bring your heart and leave your mind @ home coz the mind can be a dangerous thing...you are guranteed a safe but messy flight...so dont be scared of melting candles, strewen flowers, open doors, unbuttoned shirts, crumpled sheets or closing lights Tongue.....aur khane ke liye only apples and colorful juicesLOL

when u put it that way ...I am back on board...i was temporarily off this flight when a baby issue was put on board...... but now I am planning on cashing in as a frequent flyer.....effective immediately..Embarrassed.LOLLOL

sweety like it or not u have been sucked in in the YR web...so fasten ur seatbelt and forget about babies and pets LOLLOL....

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

sweety like it or not u have been sucked in in the YR web...so fasten ur seatbelt and forget about babies and pets LOLLOL....

Count me in too...but will there be any medical aid? Considering my present state, I will need medical attention on the flight LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanta123123

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Count me in too...but will there be any medical aid? Considering my present state, I will need medical attention on the flight LOL
my darlings i would go 2 any YR destinations with u guys......and with u and the gang even if the ride get bumpy at times.... it will still be a fun one...so any day, anytime , any where....no questions askedLOL

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Haan.....Precisely! Smile

all of us r passengers of BOEING PR and lets getaway on a one-way trip to naksh dreamland Day Dreaming

Ritu, please sambhaal lena humlogon ko!   Big smile

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

i love this topic Day Dreaming

me too....this topic is definitely gonna be one of the most memorable ones, thanks to all you guys Hug

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Haan.....Precisely! Smile

all of us r passengers of BOEING PR and lets getaway on a one-way trip to naksh dreamland Day Dreaming

Ritu, please sambhaal lena humlogon ko!   Big smile
dont worry Nida...I got your back and everyone else's as well....it will be a "love"ly ride LOL

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
this topic is still active.......ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top