Final Steps To SAMARPAN-LAND.... - Page 93

Posted: 14 years ago
hm hm hm hm hm pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! or at least 3 cute scenes a week! AND NNO MORE FIGHTING!!!!!!
agreed
Originally posted by 5cents

<br>Na, taffs Pilot nahi..... dear accident ho jayega....Me, Nida, Taffs, Pinky,Charu,You.... we are all hopelessly PR's😳 . Ritu is the designated driver πŸ˜ƒ<br>

Tina I think I'm also in the PR category but can definitly be the DD....I mite get weak in my knees from time to time but who can resist that charm 😍.....so gang....your captian speaking...all aboard now on the one way flight to Naksh Dreamland πŸ˜†....only bring your heart and leave your mind @ home coz the mind can be a dangerous thing...you are guranteed a safe but messy flight...so dont be scared of melting candles, strewen flowers, open doors, unbuttoned shirts, crumpled sheets or closing lights πŸ˜›.....aur khane ke liye only apples and colorful juicesπŸ˜†

please Karan ye sab mat padhna 😳😳
Originally posted by _charu_

tina ur mistaken dear, i'm very much in my senses... jis scene mein karan is not good, mujhe woh nahi dekhna..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🀣 i ca n watch the stairs scene infinite times

jis scene mein karan is not good, mujhe woh nahi dekhna....nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Tina I think I'm also in the PR category but can definitly be the DD....I mite get weak in my knees from time to time but who can resist that charm 😍.....so gang....your captian speaking...all aboard now on the one way flight to Naksh Dreamland πŸ˜†....only bring your heart and leave your mind @ home coz the mind can be a dangerous thing...you are guranteed a safe but messy flight...so dont be scared of melting candles, strewen flowers, open doors, unbuttoned shirts, crumpled sheets or closing lights πŸ˜›.....aur khane ke liye only apples and colorful juicesπŸ˜†

please Karan ye sab mat padhna 😳😳
when u put it that way ...I am back on board...i was temporarily off this flight when a baby issue was put on board...... but now I am planning on cashing in as a frequent flyer.....effective immediately..😳.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

when u put it that way ...I am back on board...i was temporarily off this flight when a baby issue was put on board...... but now I am planning on cashing in as a frequent flyer.....effective immediately..😳.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sweety like it or not u have been sucked in in the YR web...so fasten ur seatbelt and forget about babies and pets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

sweety like it or not u have been sucked in in the YR web...so fasten ur seatbelt and forget about babies and pets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

Count me in too...but will there be any medical aid? Considering my present state, I will need medical attention on the flight πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Count me in too...but will there be any medical aid? Considering my present state, I will need medical attention on the flight πŸ˜†
my darlings i would go 2 any YR destinations with u guys......and with u and the gang even if the ride get bumpy at times.... it will still be a fun one...so any day, anytime , any where....no questions askedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by 5cents

<br>Na, taffs Pilot nahi..... dear accident ho jayega....Me, Nida, Taffs, Pinky,Charu,You.... we are all hopelessly PR's😳 . Ritu is the designated driver πŸ˜ƒ<br>

Haan.....Precisely! 😊

all of us r passengers of BOEING PR and lets getaway on a one-way trip to naksh dreamland 😍

Ritu, please sambhaal lena humlogon ko!   πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _charu_

i love this topic 😍

me too....this topic is definitely gonna be one of the most memorable ones, thanks to all you guys πŸ€—
Originally posted by desertrose21

Haan.....Precisely! 😊

all of us r passengers of BOEING PR and lets getaway on a one-way trip to naksh dreamland 😍

Ritu, please sambhaal lena humlogon ko!   πŸ˜ƒ
dont worry Nida...I got your back and everyone else's as well....it will be a "love"ly ride πŸ˜†